Sign in to follow this  
Aharon

Caribbean Flying Can Be PURE FUN!

As the subject heading speaks for itself!!!

my6b_zpsb984267e.jpg

my6c_zpsc7dc915d.jpg

Thank you for viewing. Stay tuned for next exciting flight report.

Regards,

Aharon

signCopy.jpg

I'm currently flying MKJP-TTCP (Jamaica to Trinidad) but my scenery is far from this level. Great screen!

WOW :Shocked: Are these real shoots? If not what scenery is that,, amazing!!! No, they are real shoots aren't they...?

the second shot is very realistic! which scenery?

X-Plane11

GTX1070 8GB Vram - i7 4770K cpu @3.5GHz Quad core - 16GB RAM

the background in the second image has to be a real shot, look at the cloud shadows and the clouds. If I would be interested in this scenery also.

Best, Michael

KDFW

Almost nice cut and paste. Pitty you can image search now on google. Taken from www.resort-cancun.com/ or somewhere else must be generic stock image

Stephen

Asus Z170 Deluxe, 32 GB DDR4 Dominator Platinum, i7 6700k mild overclock, GTX Titan ( Pascal ) Win10

Thanks all for kind words.  It is combination of FSX and photos:):):)

Regards,

Aharon

signCopy.jpg

I don't see the point of editing fsx planes into real photos. It's just misleading and ... weird. The point is to post full in-game shots and get those to look as real as you can. What I noticed, is that you do not save your screenshots with satisfactory quality. You should also utilize sweetfx if not already. The major fall in many people posting screenies, is the quality of re-saving them. It's funny, but indeed some people don't know how do this properly.

Well, here's a quick 'check list'.

1. First, get sweetfx and upgrade your graphics without fps lost - check.

2. Hit print-screen to save shots in bmp format to fsx root - check

3. Open up bmp files in photoshop & resize the ones you like to 1280x720 (for filesize reasons) - check

4. Upload to Flickr (my recommended image host, their UI is slightly crap, but they now launched a new version (after the merge with Yahoo) and each user gets 1tb of hosting for free) - check

5. Post here! - check & ta-da :)

I don't see the point of editing fsx planes into real photos. 

Whilst I'm a big fan of Aharon's work..... I kind of agree.   

FS Screenshots that look almost real are a treat to behold, but superimposing a FS aircraft onto a photo seems a little pointless.

@@adi518  -  I don't necessarily agree with you about SweetFX though ....... it's not absolutely necessary, and some prefer more 'natural looking' (less Bloomy) pics.

Also with ATI cards, using SweetFX or ENB really limits available AA/AF, so although you get the lovely saturation and bloom effects; you also get jaggies.