Sign in to follow this  
MDF86

Important airports without payware

What important airports do you think are missing a good payware representation in FSX?

Obviously important is pretty subjective but for me I'm surprised that there is no payware available for places like Doha & Istanbul that are well positioned to serve in the European/Asian/Gulf markets.

Also Moscow Domodedovo would be good

+1 on Domodedovo (as well as Sheremetyevo, as it is a major hub for Aeroflot, and Pulkovo), but a few days ago I found a nice looking freeware version of it at avsim.su. It's not quite ORBX quality of course, but judging from the provided screenshots it is really good. I haven't had the time to install it yet, though.

I also second Istanbul, that would be a nice addition to the recent Mediterranean/Greek airports.

I'd also like to have PDX and SEA for FSX, but since Seattle area is heavy on FPS already, it's rather unlikely.

Thanks for the heads up on the UUDD, will head over to avsim.su and check it out!

I'd also like a good Gran Canaria, I believe aerosoft are working on the canaries presently.

KABQ Albuquerque,NM

Perhaps KSLC Salt Lake City

The last major airports for Southwest US flyers that don't have quality renditions.

Let's throw KELP El Paso, KOKC Oklahoma City, KTUL Tulsa,Ok and KAMA Amarillo,TX in there too.

• Main Moscow aiports

Main Tokyo airports

There's a Narita one being done that looks nice.

Moscow for sure.  Pretty much all of the US.  Only handful of US air carrier airports in great detail are covered.  Europe has tons of great airport sceneries to choose from.  This why I primarily fly in Europe on FSX.

There's a Narita one being done that looks nice.

I second that!!

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

KEWR, KSEA, KPDX, KIAH,CYYC,KSLC,KOAK

There are some that exist already but could use better quality...I'll refrain

CYYZ, but I think that the rumor is that Fly Tampa is planning on developing it or something in that area if you look at the map. If FT decided to do YYZ, CYYC should be done by someone, WestJet is based out of there and it is a major hub for Air Canada. CYWG would be nice, but at this point, the only airlines I know of that fly there on a daily basis are some regional airlines, Perimeter Aviation, WJA and ACA, plus all the cargo airlines that go there. 

Michael Ignagni

That Doha scenery looks a bit rubbish. It even says there are shimmery and flashing textures in the scenery! That's poor. It's a shame the Middle East is a bit unrepresented in FS. Flytampa Dubai rebooted is an absolutely superb scenery but the only airports that are reachable from it within an hour or so are that rubbish Doha, the rather poor Oryxsim Muscat and an equally uninspiring Riyadh in Saudi Arabia.

More ME airports please, developers!