Sign in to follow this  
hangar

G1000 FPS Patch for SR22 & T182: Yay!

Just heard officially from Carenado on this...and yes, they are planning to release G1000 fps patches for both their SR22 & T182. They hope to have something out publicly within a few weeks following the 206 release.

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy!! I'll probably be buying them both when it happens.

Sounds great! There was definitely something wrong with the G1000 panel n these aircraft. The FPS hit when turning the displays on was just unlike anything I've seen with any other add-on.

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

Will we be able to create/edit flight plans like with the TBM, or it's just an FPS patch?

Barry Friedman

WOW! Thank you Carenado for listening to us!

That is what I call support!

Cheers! :drinks:

Until then, does disable wx radar file in the gauge folder fix the fps hit as in B200? I don't have the 182T so I don't know if it does. If it really fixes the fps issue, they'll get my money

Dave said a few weeks after the 206 release, so we just have to be patient for a little longer :-)

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

Wow this is awesome news, thanks Carenado! really looking forward to flying the SR22 in some places I avoid now due to framerate.

--John near KPAE

Can anyone confirm if this changes the FLC to be a flight level change function and not a auto throttle?

Is the patch out yet?

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Anyone heard anything?

I bought from a third party vendor and don't know if I will hear about this unless Carenado issues it as a public update.

So, if anyone hears anything please post. Thanks.

I'm itchin' to go fly and enjoy the Cirrus.

Jesse Cochran
"... eyes ever turned skyward"

P3D v5.3 Professional, Windows 10 Professional, Jetline GTX, Gigabyte Aorus X299 Gaming 7 mobo, i7 7740X @ 4.9 GHz, Corsair H115i Liquid Cooling, 32Gb SDRAM @ 3200MHz, Nvidia GeForce GTX1080Ti @ 11 GB

ORBX Global + NALC, ASP3D, ASCA, ENVTEX, TrackIR, Virtual-Fly Yoko Yoke, TQ6+, Ruddo+ Rudder Pedals

So what's the word with these updates. Have they made any improvements with fps?

Intel i7 10700K | Asus Maximus XII Hero | Asus TUF RTX 3090 | 32GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR4 | 1TB Samsung M.2 (W11) | 2TB Samsung M.2 (MSFS2020) | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm AIO | 43" Samsung Q90B | 27" Asus Monitor