Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain Scott

Flying around in FTX Scotland

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

nice photo,s  Orbx Scotland  looking good and my favorite aircraft esp with the fed bull repaint

peter

Great color and detail....Love the bird!

HLJAMES

Very nice pics again! I bought Orbx Scotland two days ago, and I really like it! It brought me back into my Realair Turbine Duke and the Lancair, enjoying the scenery.

Does Scotland scenery co-exist well without problem with UK2000 Edinburgh X Ultimate for use of FSX?

Aharon

I'm a little confused.  Why buy Scotland, when they are getting ready to release FTX Global.  Shouldn't that include a pretty good Scotland?

Does Scotland scenery co-exist well without problem with UK2000 Edinburgh X Ultimate for use of FSX?

Aharon

No problems, they work together very well!

I'm a little confused. Why buy Scotland, when they are getting ready to release FTX Global. Shouldn't that include a pretty good Scotland?

True, they are. But the individual regions are still much more detailed. The airports and all touched up, coastlines changes in most areas and such. Also, they have worked out making it so all your regions can be active at once, along with Global be on. They call it Hybrid mode.

Sent from my Apple communications device.

I'm a little confused.  Why buy Scotland, when they are getting ready to release FTX Global.  Shouldn't that include a pretty good Scotland?

Probably two reasons that this poster might have:  one is price for FTX Global and the other is Scotland requires less hard disk space than FTX Global.

Aharon