Sign in to follow this  
captjames

MILVIZ 732 RELEASED!

Nice video!

(Interesting to see that Diego has the same 'kneeboard graphics anomoly' (flashing) artifact that I also got when using P3D :lol: ......I hope those that claim P3D to be perfect watch this).

Ok, sorry for the O/T, that really is an outstanding video, with very clear instructions.

Thanks Diego.

How do you know he was not using FSX?

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

How do you know he was not using FSX?

Did you not have sound turned on? :lol:  He says very clearly, at the start of the vid that "this is the 737-200 in Prepar 3D".

That's the only reason I mentioned the flashing kneeboard - it's a common graphics anomoly that some users get in P3D (also happens with the ATC window).

:smile:

Did you not have sound turned on? :lol:  He says very clearly, at the start of the vid that "this is the 737-200 in Prepar 3D".

That's the only reason I mentioned the flashing kneeboard - it's a common graphics anomoly that some users get in P3D (also happens with the ATC window).

:smile:

I listened again ...

I hear " for FSX and P3D ".

Best Regards,

I'll give you that one...... :wink:

Well given that that exact problem is a known P3D glitch for some, and given that I've seen it with my own eyes when using P3D (and never FSX) is it not a fair guess that it was P3D ? .......... shall we draw this out a bit more or leave it there?

.......I thought the tennis season was finished   :lol:

This was filmed in FSX. The anomaly with the kneeboard only happens to the streamed files which are then recorded. On my monitor there is no anomaly. Could be that I'm streaming at 2560x1600. Glad you enjoyed the video.

Diego

When will the first service pack be ready on this, I wonder? Also, how will we know when it is ready?

Nice video!

(Interesting to see that Diego has the same 'kneeboard graphics anomoly' (flashing) artifact that I also got when using P3D :lol: ......I hope those that claim P3D to be perfect watch this).

Ok, sorry for the O/T, that really is an outstanding video, with very clear instructions.

Thanks Diego.

P3D works great 4 me.  Every PC has a different configuration and not everyone has issues. 

Nice video!

Thanks Diego.

How can fsx be better if Prepar3D is an upgraded fsx made by the same devs :blink:   I see you're using ATI, P3D runs more stable with NVIDIA :good:

This was filmed in FSX. The anomaly with the kneeboard only happens to the streamed files which are then recorded. On my monitor there is no anomaly. Could be that I'm streaming at 2560x1600. Glad you enjoyed the video.

Diego

I "heard" every word of that!

Just good old video recording abnormality thing'ie.

Best Regards,

There is a hot fix on the forums now. We are presently working on the custom ap and ab systems.

We will send out an email to all clients as soon as they are finaled

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

There is a hot fix on the forums now. We are presently working on the custom ap and ab systems.

We will send out an email to all clients as soon as they are finaled

Thank you sir.  I'll drop by and get it.  This Milviz 737 is an outstanding aircraft sim.  You guys did a wonderful job on it.

Thanks.  Much appreciated....

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Just a couple things to report after the hot fix...

Does this aircraft engines are only capable of full reverse. Is it not progressive like the, lets say, the B727?

Was capable of taking off with more than 40 tons without any flaps at Madeira airport well before the end of runway... seems a bit unreal!

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2