Sign in to follow this  
Anthony1968

Ryanair again!

SWA has won a customer for good, I may not have those extra inches for my knees, but low prices and great crews will keep me happy on that bus as I'd rather use my money to see friends or enjoy life than have to use it to get there.  

Low cost airlines are great when you have really friendly staff that want to be there to give you the best of service. What I was trying to get at was that here in Ireland (and probably anywhere else in Europe) Ryanair staff are generally very rude and don't care much about being on the plane and serving you. Their attitude stinks, maybe its something they learn in training or does it come naturally for working with one of Europe's worst airlines!?! 

All in all: the quality of such an airline may be cheap, but the quality is brought up a notch once there's good, respectful staff. 

Low cost airlines are great when you have really friendly staff that want to be there to give you the best of service. What I was trying to get at was that here in Ireland (and probably anywhere else in Europe) Ryanair staff are generally very rude and don't care much about being on the plane and serving you. Their attitude stinks, maybe its something they learn in training or does it come naturally for working with one of Europe's worst airlines!?! 

All in all: the quality of such an airline may be cheap, but the quality is brought up a notch once there's good, respectful staff. 

It's strange to hear of such a difference between RyanAir and Southwest Air because I heard that its there that Michael O'Leary learned a lot of the techniques and strategies he was to put into practice at RyanAir. I guess something got lost in the translation... :smile:

I've flown with Ryanair on a few occasions and don't have any complaints, they do what they say and get you from A to B.The staff are as curteous as staff anywhere. Follow the rules and you will have no problems I certainly haven't. Most of the negative posters here don't appear to have ever flown with Ryanair. How can they have the nerve to comment? Try it, then let people know about your experience, people will give more creedence to what you say, and you might even sound as if you know what you are talking about.

John Hansen

Most of the negative posters here don't appear to have ever flown with Ryanair. How can they have the nerve to comment?

Unfortunately in the past I didn't have a choice to fly Ryanair or not. I had to, to get to where I wanted to go. Thankfully though more and more airlines and Aer Lingus are offering the same destinations from my home airport so I don't have to fly with Ryanair as often as I had to.

Yes you will get negative comments from me any-day if you're on about Ryanair, purely because I have little positive stuff to say about them (only positive is they fly the 73NG). Everyone has their own opinions on stuff, some are positive, some are negative, but unfortunately you have to deal with the negatives just as much as the positives.