Sign in to follow this  
clayton4115

I am just blown away

Many thanks Clayton. Unfortunately I am using Windows 8 and it looks like IE10 is embedded into it and is nearly impossible to remove. I am using a 23.5 inch Dell monitor. As stated before, I can get 3D on the Nvida drivers, but it is very dark and gives you a headache. What's it like with the Tridef drivers? Is the picture clear?

oh ok, I am using Win 7 64bit, i use google chrome and mozilla firefox, sorry you cannot enjoy the tridef drivers at this point in time.

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram

Clayton

SUCCESS !!!!!!!! Last night I had download the test FSX profile from the site you mentioned. I updated the FSX profile, however it was still selecting the old (no good) profile). Once I selected the new test profile by right clicking on it, it works. First impression, I love it. A lot brighter than the default Nvida settings, also a lot easier on the eye, thought it will still take a bit of getting used to.

It seems a bit blurry, might need a bit of adjusting. Any tips?

Many thanks for your help.

hi John

Very good! good you got it to work! Mine is not blurry, if you put the red / blue glasses on you should see it perfect, i do have some shadowing, but I have learn to live with it, the perception of depth is breathtaking, there is a shortcut key to access the menus, I cannot recall the shortcut key, once you press the shortcut key then you will have all these options come on your screen for you to adjust to your liking.

took me a while to respond as i was doing my descent, approach and landing !

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram

For those of you with 3D monitors/projectors/TV's , I've uploaded the FSX Native 3D utility. Search the AvSim files library for FSX Native 3D
For those without 3D monitors (or who think anaglyph red/blue is as good as it gets) , I suggest you download onto a USB stick some or all of the images that are at the links below, drop into your local appliance store or computer shop, and ask them to give you a demo of the pictures on a modern 3D TV.

Single Image    https://www.dropbox.com/s/j6xsftfpqjojgnx/3D%20SBS%20Image13.zip?dl=0

Collection    https://www.dropbox.com/s/bjjus5nksovgbd2/3D%20SBS%20Images.zip?dl=0

Will I have any luck with this:

Samsung 3D smart tv, hdmi connected.

Windows 7, GTX780.

?

i9 10900KF
RTX 3080
32gb ram
SSD