Sign in to follow this  
z06z33

Tons of planes in the upcomming GTA V

Rockstar should make flight sim with all gta cities and airport layoutsand add some rural San Andreas cities. It would outsell microsoft flight if they have selection of planes GTA V will have. Vitural GTA world in time will need pilots as its viural world expands.

And wingview and 2D cockpit, No wingviews and they don't get my money.. As a result Rockstar games will go out of business.

Seriously though, I am not really a console person but love the GTA games, can't wait to purchase this one.

:D, has to have a functioning FMC as well right? 

I think I will have to wait for the PC version as I do not own a console! 

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Nice, I used to raise the wanted level to max in San Andreas and then dog fight with other fighter jets. 

Hopefuly a PC version will see the light of day as I would hate to miss out on this.

Flying that Helicopter in GTA4 was a wee bit awkward so I am sure GTA-V will be more of the same.....but to be honest I won't be playing GTA-V for Flight Simming Purposes.

Matthew Kane

Flying that Helicopter in GTA4 was a wee bit awkward so I am sure GTA-V will be more of the same.....but to be honest I won't be playing GTA-V for Flight Simming Purposes.

Nither will I but it'll be nice to leave my mansion pull into my hanger hop outta my lamborgini and into my TBM for a joyride down the coast ha then buzz the beach at like 10 feet and see all the people run in terror.

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

Nither will I but it'll be nice to leave my mansion pull into my hanger hop outta my lamborgini and into my TBM for a joyride down the coast ha then buzz the beach at like 10 feet and see all the people run in terror.

I'll let you fly and I will take the other seat with the AK-47 and shoot as you buzz  :lol:

Matthew Kane

Have you guys seen the GTA online trailer?

Yah its pretty awsome I guess one could start a charter VA

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

Have you guys seen the GTA online trailer?

Yeah, looks amazing. But the pessimistic person in me raised an eyebrow on some texts and fears a free2play, pay2win, 'buy more dlc type' of gaming. Social Club. At least in mid-terms. I hope I'm wrong. :mellow:

Regardless of that, I have to be patient since my gaming only happens on PCs. Hmpf.

Looks good.

Have to say im looking forward to Arma III as well.