Sign in to follow this  
z06z33

Tons of planes in the upcomming GTA V

Wow this alone is a reason to buy the game forget the crime I'll spend the whole time flying.

So far there is copys of these aircraft.

C-172 Land and on floats

C-310

Edge 540

PT-17 Stearman

TBM850

Lear 45

Citation excel

C-130

747-400

A320

and AN-124

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

It's worth pointing out that the flight model will probably be highly simplistic, but it's cool they'll be including so many planes.

Wow, where did you find that screenshot? I have yet to come across it. It shows off yet another plane I haven't seen before. I thought San Andreas had a wide variety of aircraft! Heck, GTA V will probably have more default aircraft than FSX did. :P

GTA is going to be so awesome. The multiplayer trailer today showed off some pretty fantastic gameplay mechanics. Being able to own and customize vehicles, including aircraft, is quite a new multiplayer aspect. No longer will your vehicles despawn after moving a certain distance away.

Despite a PC version not being confirmed yet, I do honestly expect them to do one.

Also, GameStop has published an article with some exclusive information...a very interesting read:

http://www.gamespot.com/features/why-grand-theft-auto-online-is-crazy-enough-to-work-6412714/?ttag=mktg_gta5_trailer_dedemail&ftag=MKT49e6e3d&tag=nl.e573&s_cid=e573&ttag=e573&ftag=TREdfdf47c

Brandon Filer

And wingview and 2D cockpit, No wingviews and they don't get my money.. As a result Rockstar games will go out of business.

Seriously though, I am not really a console person but love the GTA games, can't wait to purchase this one.

Rob Prest

Don't hold your breath for a PC version. Remember the PC version of GTA4 was more than a year behind the console version, and there was never a PC version of Red Dead Redemption - Rockstar citing rampant piracy of PC games making it not worth their trouble to do a PC version.

Also bear in mind the usual manufactured media outrage every time a GTA game is released. Just recently the Australian authorities refused to give a classification to Saints Row 4 (a very successful GTA clone) which means it can't be sold in Australia.

Also bear in mind the usual manufactured media outrage every time a GTA game is released. Just recently the Australian authorities refused to give a classification to Saints Row 4 (a very successful GTA clone) which means it can't be sold in Australia.

Yep, and we had a modified GTA 4 aswell. Patches which came a year or so after the game was released allowed us to actually complete all the missions which world versions already had..ACB is a punish.

San Andreas had awesome rides mods for cars could drive Cadallic all chromed out like 1959 elderado that has realistic interior and speedometer something of Carendo quality. You could fly planes in San Andreas mod not realistic, but if V had PC plug in get it. GTA series always liked it just harder to play when you grew up oringal nintendo and play simple sames. Hot Coffee scene scared the busy bodies gave it adult rating and actually help it sell more. Rockstar makes always quality games ask them to make flight sim would not bad idea.

I usually never play anything else other than FIFA, but from the gameplay videos I saw, I am going to get this. It will be a groundbreaking release.

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

Wow, where did you find that screenshot? I have yet to come across it. It shows off yet another plane I haven't seen before. I thought San Andreas had a wide variety of aircraft! Heck, GTA V will probably have more default aircraft than FSX did. :P

GTA is going to be so awesome. The multiplayer trailer today showed off some pretty fantastic gameplay mechanics. Being able to own and customize vehicles, including aircraft, is quite a new multiplayer aspect. No longer will your vehicles despawn after moving a certain distance away.

Despite a PC version not being confirmed yet, I do honestly expect them to do one.

Also, GameStop has published an article with some exclusive information...a very interesting read:

http://www.gamespot.com/features/why-grand-theft-auto-online-is-crazy-enough-to-work-6412714/?ttag=mktg_gta5_trailer_dedemail&ftag=MKT49e6e3d&tag=nl.e573&s_cid=e573&ttag=e573&ftag=TREdfdf47c

GTAV.net best gta site ever

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

It's worth pointing out that the flight model will probably be highly simplistic, but it's cool they'll be including so many planes.

Hey, I doubt they'll be any worse than Flight.

Looks pretty good.  I got talked into it somehow for my birthday back in the Spring.  I usually just do the move controller stuff with my PS3.  I sit too much as it is. 

10700k / Gigabyte 3060

Don't hold your breath for a PC version. Remember the PC version of GTA4 was more than a year behind the console version, and there was never a PC version of Red Dead Redemption - Rockstar citing rampant piracy of PC games making it not worth their trouble to do a PC version.

GTA 4 for Windows was delayed because of the new features and the integration of Social Club, GFWL, Steam, and the Replay Editor.

Red Dead Redemption was developed by Rockstar San Diego, which has never made a PC port/game. I've never heard of that Rockstar quote about PC piracy. Source? The Australian thing is pretty stupid. I feel sorry for all Australian gamers that have to deal with ridiculous laws.

Edited by linux731