Sign in to follow this  
scandinavian13

Beta Video

My question might sound dumb but I was wondering where is the TOGA button in the T7 ?

It's on the throttles on the front side, which is hard to click on in the sim (plus, you should be looking forward at that point), so there's a click spot on the lower left screw (a common PMDG practice.)  I used a key binding to my hardware throttle.

Is RAAS an addon or does it come with the 777?

Comes with it and doesn't conflict with any current add-ons that use the FS2Crew module if you own any that use it as well.

Kyle Rodgers

I just watched the whole thing and really enjoyed it! The aircraft seems to be quite immersive and well working as it is right now. Also thank you for showing all the different options and features of the CDU/FMC or "System" as you call it, haha. Well done!

haha - I guess I could see that.  Too bad I can't do impressions.  I'd do a whole video in someone else's voice just to mess with people. 

:LMAO:

Thanks, Kyle. I'll have to wait to watch your video for the tips after the plane comes out. For now, I want to discover all the sounds and features of the the plane myself :)

Also thank you for showing all the different options and features of the CDU/FMC or "System" as you call it, haha. Well done!

Welcome!

Yeah, you can definitely tell I just gave up on parsing which use went to what reference after a little while.

I'll have to wait to watch your video for the tips after the plane comes out.

Yeah, I'm hoping it'll be somewhat of a backup to whatever Ryan creates for the tutorials.

Kyle Rodgers

Awesome video, Thanks for taking the time to put it up.

As for your voice: Not gonna lie, I was expecting something higher pitched but it was (IMO) a really good instructor voice. Good amount of patience, obvious subject knowledge, and a little quirky.

I'll be sure to check out some more of the vids.

Thanks again.

PS: Did you really call your dog "homeslice"!?

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

As for your voice: Not gonna lie, I was expecting something higher pitched but it was (IMO) a really good instructor voice. Good amount of patience, obvious subject knowledge, and a little quirky.

haha.  I figured some of my demeanor here would give the impression that I had somewhat of a Napoleon complex, but voice-wise (brash posting online as a result of not being taken seriously because of voice dynamics in person.)

I have to add the quirk in, plus a lot of it just comes naturally from being excited about aviation (sad, I know...I'm in a program...only on the 3rd step though.)

Thanks!

PS: Did you really call your dog "homeslice"!?

haha - you noticed that?  Yep.  He has multiple names that I just rotate in:

Homie, homes, homeslice, special case (particularly when he turns around abruptly into a wall, forgetting it's there), creeper (he'll stare out the window in his own world sometimes), among other things.  I rarely ever call him Indee (no idea where the previous owners got the name, not that I object to it...unique spelling though).

Kyle Rodgers

Awesome video, was waiting for something exactly like this! Thanks Kyle!

Kacper Nowotynski

Thank you sir for this nice video. You know your way around an airplane and aviation.

I also liked your way of explaining this, very calm and understandable.

One word ... "Lush"

Now to get me hands on this puppy at some point would be great :P  

One word ... "Lush"

Now to get me hands on this puppy at some point would be great :P

I don't think Kyle is going to let you get your hands on Indee :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does the FMC have a keyboard input option?

Unbelievable. Did you watch the video? This is new dimension of laziness. Kyle put so much effort to present us almost all FMC features and you are lazy enough to not watch, and insolent enough to ask.