Sign in to follow this  
scandinavian13

Beta Video

Very nice Kyle, thanks for sharing. Cool to hear your voice too, quite a kind and softspoken gentleman, that is, you must have had your coffee :P

23.png

Thanks Kyle. I know what I am watching tonight.

BTW. You don't sound anything like what I thought you would. Even though I know you are in the US, I still had a real Scandinavian voice in my mind. Ha.

Sent from my Apple communications device.

Oh, and by the way Kyle, loved your mini-rant on deleting the VECTORS out of the LEGS page.

Remind me next time your controlling and I'll provide you some relief with a properly flown CAPTL8 departure (A scenic flight past the White House would also be welcomed) :P B)

You forgot to update CG at TO REF page after you loaded fuel :lol:  j/k

Do you practice to set squawk 2200 because of VATSIM? I hate when I forget to do that and then system force it automatically during take off roll with green strip obscuring my view :lol:  Does TCAS negotiation works at VATSIM (irrelevant to T7), I tested it once with my friend, and it worked flawlessly but I don't know if we were just lucky to get appropriate RA.

Does every flight simmer/pilot has a dog? My dog ​​sends greetings to your...And to froogle's dogs too

Anyway, give me back my 5.5 hours of life please :P j/k Great reviews from both Froogle and you, thank you  :wink:

EDIT: I forgot, Kyle, nice voice you have :P

Does TCAS negotiation works at

Nope. The transponders are not interrogating each other so it is highly possible both will get a descend or climb RA... Resulting in a virtual disaster similar to that of DHL & Bashkirian accident over Switzerland in '02.

Maybe the new pilot client can introduce something cool able to use the PMDG SDK.

Excellent video Kyle!

Haven't had the time to watch it to the end, but I like your narrative style, as if I am sitting next to you watching you go through the ins and outs...

I love your demonstration of aspects of the plane. This is going to be a real help I guess for many when we actually get our hands on the plane.

Thanks for taking the time to put this together and post it for us!

Andrew

I was gonna say you sounded nothing like I expected your voice to be like, but I see someone already did do that :) So far, nice video. My employer will probably not thank you (not that I have much to do though. Slow day.)

Good job. I guess that's why you let the RTO setting be auto completed in the checklist and not manually complete ;)

Cheers,

Sam N

great vid Kyle keep em coming

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Kudos for turning the light back on at the end... I think the poor guy after you would trip over everything if you left it as dark as you had it during the flight  B)

Kudos for turning the light back on at the end... I think the poor guy after you would trip over everything if you left it as dark as you had it during the flight  B)

Haha, that's when my OCD kicks in, I wanted to turn interior lights so bad. :lol: