Sign in to follow this  
AirCanada235

New Update from RSR - Release delayed..

I think everyone has read that thread already.

I thought the same thing--and said so soon after this thread popped up. My post seems to have disappeared. Hmmmm

I thought there's another news of delay than the 30th Aug thread..

1y329d.jpg

I thought there's another news of delay than the 30th Aug thread..

No, it seems people like to start threads to tell us about threads. Don't understand it but hey who am I to judge. Wait, this is about a T7 ? PMDG is making a T7? WOW!

Richie Walsh

Thanks for the reminder :Peace: , i was going to check that thread out but i simply forgot. :fool:

yeEIP.gif

Regards

Billy Lundin

What's a 777?

I think he means 737. I heard something about an NGX. Stay tuned for the next thread about a thread for new developments.

Please lock this thread to prevent the masses from griping.

To be honest, this thread wouldn't have bothered me at all if it hadn't been for the whole, "Please lock this thread to prevent the masses from griping" bit. That was a little presumptuous.

Did someone just wake up?

Well with an estimated global population of 7,000,000,000 people I would like to reply in the positive rather than the negative. I guess theres a lot of 'someone's just waking up right about now every second of the day....but hey what do I know :lol:

Still not seeing the point to a thread that refers to another thread of the exact same topic...?  All it does is needlessly split the conversation on this topic.  No disrespect intended to anyone but this is troublesome for me.

spacer.png