Sign in to follow this  
mazelda

Did I say something wrong?

looks like I've upset the powers that be as the thread I started concerning how much people would pay has been taken down

I guess my thoughts of keeping quiet about how much you want to pay for an unreleased product didn't sit to well with some people or the trolls have been given day release again

From the comments I got the chance to read before it was taken down  didn't seem abusive but I only saw the first 5 or 6

so thanks guys

Pete Little

I've lost a couple of posts today.  I don't know if there was a micro glitch or I strayed a little too far off the path for the mods.  Usually they will PM you if they delete a thread or a post.  I know I do.

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg

They have removed a few threads because so many people don't sign their posts in the PMDG forums with their full names. It could be the case with the thread in question too.

23.png

or don´t start threads which will obviously stir the troll nest!

-Iain Watson-

You may want to sign your full name. First name and last initial is probably not considered your full name.

looks like I've upset the powers that be as the thread I started concerning how much people would pay has been taken down

I guess my thoughts of keeping quiet about how much you want to pay for an unreleased product didn't sit to well with some people or the trolls have been given day release again

From the comments I got the chance to read before it was taken down  didn't seem abusive but I only saw the first 5 or 6

so thanks guys

Pete-

You didn't upset anyone.  But you did violate our forum rules.... 

We do not tolerate certain behaviors/discussions here as detailed in the FORUM RULES thread (which I am 100% certain you read, since it is required of all participants, RIIIIIIGHT?)

This rule has been in effect since 1999...  It isn't new.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

This rule has been in effect since 1999...  It isn't new.

Wow - I was born in 1995  :lol:

Wow - I was born in 1995 :lol:

1990 kid here and I can't believe its already 2013 lol

1990 kid here and I can't believe its already 2013 lol

1990 here and I can't believe Luke is so young!  :P

You guys are making me feel old, and I know I'm nowhere near the upper register of ages here...

Kyle Rodgers

Wow - I was born in 1995

So I was 14 and flew on my first 777 that year  :lol:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dana Palmer

KJAC

You guys are making me feel old, and I know I'm nowhere near the upper register of ages here...

Ok Kyle.....I was born in.............1964

Frank Johnson

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Ok Kyle.....I was born in.............1964

Thanks for coming to the rescue. My grey hairs and these posts were about to bring on an early mid-life crisis...haha.

Kyle Rodgers

1999 barely a 90s kid haha!

On topic though, I lost a thread I started yesterday, it disappeared with no trace. It was placed in the FSX forum not even the PMDG one. It disappeared completely - it wasn't in my 'feed' of topics I've participated in or anything.