Sign in to follow this  
mazelda

Did I say something wrong?

Thanks for coming to the rescue. My grey hairs and these posts were about to bring on an early mid-life crisis...haha.

Don't worry, 1958 here. :rolleyes:

Mid-life crisis is awesome by the way. You get to buy a motorbike from the American Chopper guys, a sport's car, and flirt with all the sexy young blondes... they will just smile of course, and then ring the police when your back is turned.

I'm nowhere near the upper register of ages here...

Ok, Kyle, What is wrong with the upper register of ages......we just have a little more experience and are a little more grey around the edges.  1951 here.   :lol:  :huh:  :Applause:

Harry Nelson

From the '50's here as well. I was almost old enough to buy an LP when The Beatles released Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band.

Those were fun times!

1967, and it's rather scary to think how much time has passed so quickly since then :unsure:

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Oh, I'll play too. 1965: limbo year. Neither baby boomer nor Gen X

Walter Meier

From the '50's here as well. I was almost old enough to buy an LP when The Beatles released Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band.

Those were fun times!

+1 indeed

Wayne Klockner
United Virtual

BetaTeamB.png

1958. And my first music purchase was "No Milk Today" by Hermans Hermits It was on 45 rpm, and cost 10 shillings.

2013 and my next purchase is a Boeing 777. Who would have thought..........

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

I'll bite and play the middle man here: 1981....the year Rush's "Moving Pictures" was released. Not really that old but running a business and chasing after two little boys makes me feel like I'm getting there, albeit slooooowly.....

1967, and it's rather scary to think how much time has passed so quickly since then :unsure:

'70 here.  First sim was Flt Sim II from subLogic for the //e in 1984(?) , before many of you puppies were born!  LOL 

Oh you kids.  1943

Schnelle Autos, schöne Frauen und deutsches Bier !

"Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."

Well, I envy some of you -- wish I was here when Miles Davis, John Coltrane etc were still around. :P