Sign in to follow this  
Greg Hollen

Labor Day released confirmed?

Wow, I had to double (maybe treble!) take, at that one Chris.....  Now that is an edition of TIME I would keep forever!  :smile:

LOL Dave!  A friend of mine over at Time Magazine (Dexter Romford) sent me a rendering of their upcoming special edition to hit the streets this week.  Of course they have to get the OK from Robert and make sure he signs off on it.  Looks like some great reading!!

I have never laughed so hard... :LMAO:

Luke on the F/O seat... LOL!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Excellent job there Chris, this is what it's about, having fun during release!

Jeff Hendershot
"Roger, Roger...What's Our Vector, Victor?"

LOL Dave!  A friend of mine over at Time Magazine (Dexter Romford) sent me a rendering of their upcoming special edition to hit the streets this week.  Of course they have to get the OK from Robert and make sure he signs off on it.  Looks like some great reading!!

Hillarious, Chris ! Thanks for giving me a good early morning laugh ! Loved the Luke Pabari part about flying from the FOs seat :lol:

We all know this week they will find another "problem" and delay it more. It's all a sales propaganda guys.

naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I would also tell you something else, but sadly, i'm not a moderator, so I can't.....

I am expecting 96 hours prior notice so that we can buff up the servers and the routers. I haven't heard anything yet. :Nerd:

May the good lord be with you... Whilst I hide in my bath LOL.

]

LOL!! Love it. I tell you guys what, I've been asked "WHY ARE YOU SITTING IN THE RIGHT SEAT?!" more than "WHEN?!" during this beta haha

LOL!! Love it. I tell you guys what, I've been asked "WHY ARE YOU SITTING IN THE RIGHT SEAT?!" more than "WHEN?!" during this beta haha

Luke, nobody cares about you any more.  We will have our own 777 in a few days! hahaha :ph34r: .  I kid!  I kid!   :lol:   

I would also tell you something else, but sadly, i'm not a moderator, so I can't.....

But your Avtar looks like a messenger pigeon.....  So......

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

But your Avtar looks like a messenger pigeon.....  So......

It's not...but go on....... expand...on....so.......and why my avatar looks the way it does..... :rolleyes:  :wink:

But if you are a carrier pigeon you can......

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere