Sign in to follow this  
Rocket_636

What!?!?!?

Yes, they are.

No, nobody's holding a gun to your head.

Are you kidding me. We all new that was around the price it was going to cost. What did you think it was going to be like $25? Sure they could charge that, but the staff of pmdg would have to collect food stamps and unemployment. 

Exactly where I thought it would land, perfectly reasonable.  Here, take my cash PMDG, more than worth it given the enjoyment this will provide.

spacer.png

What??????......$90 freaking bucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you for real?

Maybe he's shocked at how cheap it is???

Jimmy Nestor

THE WEBSITE WON'T TAKE MY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :Cry:  :Cry:

Take a deep breath... It will sooner or later. :lol:

Think they've priced very well to be honest, given the amount of time, effort, blood, sweat and tears that they put into creating their products. Did you expect them to give it away?

You're talking about not much more than the cost of a trip to the cinema for two, with drinks & popcorn, or the cost of one night out on the town, if you're lucky. For the countless hours, days and months I've lost to the NGX I would have paid 5 times over what I paid for it, in all honesty.

Considering the cost of producing this, and how small the actual market is, I would have expected around 150$. 

A new PS3 game release will retail for 60-70$ and sell hundreds of thousands of copies, where as a top of the line FSX product will reach what.. 10-20 thousand people at most?

Take a deep breath... It will sooner or later. :lol:

From your keyboard to PMDG's servers Ethernet ports......

Now if I could only get the link to download it........

Maybe he's shocked at how cheap it is???

Agreed, I jumped to conclusions, but Rocket_636,  you posted because you're  surprised are at  how cheap it is, right?

Yes I agree I would always easily pay $200+ for PMDG creations...

Come on guys - there's nothing like it.

Kind Regards,

Sean McCormack
FPSPLAYERS.COM

Game and Voice Servers

Given PMDG's reputation for exacting, quality work with extraordinary attention to detail, precision, and ability to stretch FSX to the max, the price is far more than fair for their work. Anyone dismayed by the price may want to re-evaluate whether they've chosen the right hobby. I spend about $1,000 per year for add-ons and have never been disappointed by PMDG, dating back to the very old, original days. Congrats to RSR and his multi-talented staff for yet another resounding success!

I'd say USD 90 is a fair price for what is offered, and yet USD 90 is a lot of money (especially outside the Western hemisphere). It's nice to know you can afford to pay that price easily -- but it wouldn't hurt to acknowledge somebody else maybe can't.