Sign in to follow this  
jordanal

New PMDG OPS CENTER <- Friggin' Awesome! :)

LOL ok as bad as this sounds, I don't no where to find the PMDG OPS CENTER.. where do I look? soooo Lost!

Take a deep breath, calm down and reread this page... The answer is a few posts above you. Also do yourself and everyone else on the forum a favour and apply that logic to the PMDG manuals and forum rules.

Rob Prest

Ops Centre = Best thing since sliced bread. Well done, PMDG. Very intuitive indeed. 

Fantastic idea and works really well. Installed liveries in seconds.

To have everything there all in one is a huge bonus. Great job guys!

Its really too bad MD11 got left out of this though. The way it is I guess.

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

Ops Centre = Best thing since sliced bread. Well done, PMDG. Very intuitive indeed. 

it would be if it worked!!

777 is awesome though.

Ryan - the update appears to remove the error message and the liveries can now be viewed, but they still will not download. If I click on a download button all I get is a message saying you have 1 notification. If I go to my notifications there's nothing there.

+1

Just so ya'll know.  The feedback ("Ryan - the update appears to remove the error message and the liveries can now be viewed, but they still will not download. If I click on a download button all I get is a message saying you have 1 notification. If I go to my notifications there's nothing there.") has been received and passed on.

Kyle Rodgers

Matt should be looking at all these issues today, hopefully we'll have fixes shortly.

These problems weren't seen by anyone on the tech or beta teams, so we're having to do some research to understand how they're happening.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Matt should be looking at all these issues today, hopefully we'll have fixes shortly.

These problems weren't seen by anyone on the tech or beta teams, so we're having to do some research to understand how they're happening.

Is there any other way we can get the liveries in the meantime?

Hi Same problem with ADVAPI32.dll. Have still the good XP running. Ryan do you have an Idea to help, please!

Thanks

Steffen Lutz

What OS are you running?

Guys,

We have pushed an update to the OC - you will see it in the upper right when you launch the program. This has a possible fix for the "'There was an error downloading the list of liveries! Error Code:800c0008'" problem. Please let me know what happens.

Have still the good XP running. Ryan do you have an Idea to help, please!

Well DUH dude they said they don't support windows XP!!! 

Is there any other way we can get the liveries in the meantime?

No, the whole point of the OC was getting rid of manual livery stuff - we'll get this fixed shortly.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

damnit, I would love to debug this thing and help you guys with finding the problem :) really love it. No livery download folder required anymore..