Sign in to follow this  
jordanal

New PMDG OPS CENTER <- Friggin' Awesome! :)

I don't want to be that guy, but where are y'all getting these liveries for the 777? I have yet to find any.

you ARE the guy and won all my internet for one day. You posted in a thread were people discuss about a nice piece of software that includes a download manager for all the liveries. Check your startmenu -> PMDG -> PMDG Operations Center, then open it and select the 777. Dont recall it right now and cant check myself.

it would be if it worked!!

777 is awesome though.

Works here...

Works here also. I wouldn't just say that it is the best thing since sliced bread if it didn't work :rolleyes:

Unless I am mistaken, it appears that they introduced a number of updates so perhaps my comment was after some of those and by then it was up and running without issues. 

The only "issue" I've had with the B777 itself was a freeze in the climb out of Incheon on the Freighter. Had to restart the sim. Not sure what caused it and I haven't had it long enough to say that it is an ongoing problem. 

The product is fantastic nonetheless!  B) The fact that I can import liveries at a single mouse click is very smart in part by PMDG. 

I cant see my 747 in the Operations center, is this normal?

Jack Cannon

So how do i install livery's?

Click on "Livery Downloader" and download to your hearts content. I think it is called livery downloader or something quite similar. I do not have it up in front of me right now (on another computer). 

Don't over think it. It is very, very simple B)

Fantastic help from The guys in support in rectifying the small problem with the liveries and other service files not downloading.  Now working as it should and happily installed all the liveries I want.

I can see now why you guys that had it working were singing it's praises it is wonderful.  so quick and seamless.

Great compliment to a wonderful Flight sim.

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  

Matt should be looking at all these issues today, hopefully we'll have fixes shortly.

These problems weren't seen by anyone on the tech or beta teams, so we're having to do some research to understand how they're happening.

After v1.2, I got the liveries working. Thanks Ryan!

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

Fantastic help from The guys in support in rectifying the small problem with the liveries and other service files not downloading.  Now working as it should and happily installed all the liveries I want.

Glad it's working for you!

Kyle Rodgers

No, the whole point of the OC was getting rid of manual livery stuff - we'll get this fixed shortly.

Just opened up the OC and it installed an update, but still have the same issue no options, see attached.

Tom Cain

777LR/F (Have)

J41 (Don't have)

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

Kyle

Working great thanks, I am so impressed that the Tech Guys got it fixed so quickly considering how busy they would be with the release.

I have every PDMG Aircraft since the B1900B & C (back in FS9) and as a testament to their quality this is the first issue I have had and it was a minor irritant as the quality of the Aircraft more than made up for the fact that I could not download the liveries. In any case you cannot see the livery while you are flying the bird and I was confident that they would get it fixed but was surprised by how quickly it happened. 

Made my first trip EGLL - TXKF a trip I have made on 777 (albeit a 200ER) many times including a long visit to the cockpit on one occasion (pre 9/11).

I was using PFPX to plan the trip and I was impressed with that as well, (landed within 10mins of ETA and only 450kg different in the fuel prediction.

Two great products that are a compliment to each other.

Thanks to yourself, the beta Team, Tech Team and all at PMDG for another "game changer" of a product.

Are you running the app "as admin"?

I have exact the same issue as Tom posted one above. Update 1.2 and yes, yes, yes, installed as admin, executed as admin, nothing without admin.

Regards

Ralf