Sign in to follow this  
jordanal

New PMDG OPS CENTER <- Friggin' Awesome! :)

What OS are you running?

Guys,

We have pushed an update to the OC - you will see it in the upper right when you launch the program. This has a possible fix for the "'There was an error downloading the list of liveries! Error Code:800c0008'" problem. Please let me know what happens.

I am running windows xp.

The OC doesn't launch I just get the error when I select it.

I thought it's going to be something completely new (i.e. no one else has done before) so I didn't expect it to be this. Anyway the Ops Center is quite nice.

IfnOwQ4.jpg

Right, but the difference is the PMDG 777 actually works. 

I was surprised to see this new program from PMDG. It's just SO WELL programmed and organized.

Really useful and deserves a big thumbs up for the effort.

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Right, but the difference is the PMDG 777 actually works.

Dont even try to start on that one Kylan , the Airsimmer Tablet (That I worked on) works perfectly as long you install the product as admin, and do not have dodgy anti virus software deleting files during the install, just like many other 'bugs' reported by some. All pretty standard stuff for any flight simmer with half a brain.

Get your facts straight before posting crap like that!

Anyway well done to the PMDG team, this OP centre seems to have some very good features, looking forward to downloading the 777 when I return from my travels.

Regards

Rob Prest

Hello anyone,

Where can I find the Ops centre?

Please help me

Regards Dirk

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

It should be in your start menu/programs

Rob Prest

To Tabs/RSR/PMDG Devs 

Can this deal with individual aircraft registrations under each livery? In the 737 you create .ini's per reg and it appears you're doing the same under the 777, but after a very brief (10 minute) play around last night it only seemed to take the default registration.

So this is probably obvious to anyone who has the OPS Centre (don't worry guys, the T7 is on my wishlist, but it'll probably be another month or so before I buy), but does it also offer support for user-made liveries?

There's tons of fantastic liveries made for the NGX available from the Avsim file library, and I was hoping to see something similar for the T7. With the OPS Centre can you also add liveries from a source other than direct download off the PMDG server or will PMDG also upload fan-made liveries?

Yes, this can be done thru the OC. Download the livery to your computer as you normally would, and place it in a folder of your choice (make sure the files are unzipped before you continue).. Then, on the OC, go to "Select aircraft variant", then "Livery Manager". On the right side, click on the green "click to add", navigate to the folder you had previously chosen, and voila!!

When I click on T7 liveries to install, nothing happens. except a brief "you have 1 new notification" alert, but there is no notification and no download. Are they down until the initial buying rush subsides?

Same problem..!!!! 

What OS are you running?

Guys,

We have pushed an update to the OC - you will see it in the upper right when you launch the program. This has a possible fix for the "'There was an error downloading the list of liveries! Error Code:800c0008'" problem. Please let me know what happens.

Getting same error when I start OC (The procedure entry point RegGet ValueA could not be located in the dynamic link library ADVAPI32.dll) I'm still running XP. Getting a new system soon. Is OC not compatible with this OS?

Mark

Mark Adams, KPWM

Very nice tool, needless to say, aircraft too.. :)

Theres just one BUT - why isn't MD-11 included in OPS center? Is there any hope to see it there in a more or less near future?

LOL ok as bad as this sounds, I don't no where to find the PMDG OPS CENTER.. where do I look? soooo Lost!

Yes, this can be done thru the OC. Download the livery to your computer as you normally would, and place it in a folder of your choice (make sure the files are unzipped before you continue).. Then, on the OC, go to "Select aircraft variant", then "Livery Manager". On the right side, click on the green "click to add", navigate to the folder you had previously chosen, and voila!!

Good to hear, thanks!