Sign in to follow this  
jordanal

New PMDG OPS CENTER <- Friggin' Awesome! :)

Got to agree, awesome feature, well done PMDG.

spacer.png

Great new feature. Congratulations!

For now after initial update I don't have liveries for the 777 and the 737NGX in the OPS center, only for the Jetstream. Is there a way to reinstall only the OPS not the 777? I think the liveries were not installed due to the heavy server load.

Regards

Ralf S.

Edit:

Does this work with previous PMDG products?

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpgsig_TheBusIveBeenWaitingFor.jpg

Alfredo Terrero

I thought it's going to be something completely new (i.e. no one else has done before) so I didn't expect it to be this. Anyway the Ops Center is quite nice.

IfnOwQ4.jpg

Glad to hear it Ryan, sounds very impressive.  Since I'm probably the only guy in the world who doesn't own the NGX, I guess this way cool Ops Center will be extra neat for a "newbie' like me.

Chris Sunseri

I'm getting the same thing as Ralf Stock I only show the jet stream giving me the option for liveries.

Anthony Slattery

What does it do?

From what I seen, updates - livery manager/downloader - i believe the manuals...? etc. It's pretty nice!

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

My love MD11 didn't get a slot in Ops Center  :( , althought I can think why. 

Nevertheless, I have my copy and I wish you PMDG the very best!!

Santiago de Larminat

I'm guessing it's the server being overloaded, give it some time and try again.

Have been trying for the last hour, still no luck. Gonna wait a little perhaps.

Danny F

The new OPS CENTER

Where do I find it? I've looked on their site and cannot see it.

Thanks.

Great new feature. Congratulations!

For now after initial update I don't have liveries for the 777 and the 737NGX in the OPS center, only for the Jetstream. Is there a way to reinstall only the OPS not the 777? I think the liveries were not installed due to the heavy server load.

Regards

Ralf S.

Ralf - livery downloader support for the NGX and J41 is coming later after the 777 release load has died down. We just didn't have time to put 100+ liveries into the new format for it. It'll be very easy to do when the time comes - the OC is 100% live updatable.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Loving this feature! Downloading and installing a livery is so simple now, thank you all at PMDG as always, for brining us the most incredible aircraft for FSX yet!