Sign in to follow this  
SirStiggie

Now that the 777 is out, whats next?

A decent CRJ.

DA/ Digital Aviation CRJ. Currently being developed in part by Aerosoft. Folks are saying it's going into beta this week.

Supposedly it's going to have highly complex systems, not quite to the level of PMDG.

Guest JustanotherPilot

Wish someone would do a Saab A340 or a Gulfstream G650.

SO looks like our next product to hype about is the Aerosoft CRJ. Lets look into it.

SO looks like our next product to hype about is the Aerosoft CRJ. Lets look into it.

Yep, that's the main product I'm looking forward to. I'm grabbing the Feelthere ERJ v2 this weekend while it's 40% off then I'll buy the Aerosoft/DA CRJ when it comes out. I need to expand my fleet!

Wish someone would do a Saab A340 or a Gulfstream G650.

Gulfstream will never happen. Apparently they will file suit against anyone who reproduces any of their aircraft.

Yeah, I'm not happy about it either.

I would like to see a 767 and maybe an update to the 737NGX to the 737MAX.

Leave the unflown designs to Abacus and AFS, no point in doing a MAX before it flies...since no one knows exactly how well it flies...and Boeing may change design elements to improve efficiency between now and prototype.

As for the 767, how many are out there as is?

The T7 made sense since the only credible one prior to PMDG was the POSKY version.

I would like to see a 767 and maybe an update to the 737NGX to the 737MAX.

I'd love to see a new 767. Level D is great and all, but certainly shows her age. The Captain Sim one... well, their reputation speaks for it's self which just leaves us the Level D..

Cheers,

John Tavendale
Textures by Tavers - https://www.facebook.com/texturesbytavers

Gulfstream will never happen. Apparently they will file suit against anyone who reproduces any of their aircraft.

Do we really want an FS version of an aircraft from a company with an attitude like that? I don't think so.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Do we really want an FS version of an aircraft from a company with an attitude like that? I don't think so.

I agree, why fly something made by a company with such a dumb policy when there are plenty of nice business jets made by respectable companies like Cessna?

Though to be honest sites like Turbosquid seem to have some gulfstream models in them and there are some freeware ones with 2D panel out, thus I wonder would Gulfstream really bother suing every small scale developer who makes one.

Anyway personally I find Gulfstreams rather ugly, I wouldn't feel bad at all if the company went bankrupt some day and their aircraft would eventually be replaced with something better looking. 

I wouldn't say never. They said the same about Dassault, and now they've given wilco the green light to produce their Falcon 7X.

It may just take the right group to show the right people at Gulfstream how well it can be done in FSX to make it happen.

ea_avsim_sig.jpg

Steve's DX10 fix has the potential to move the rest of us over to DX10. That would be huge. I'm also eagerly awaiting FTX Northern California.

oh boy, well after the 172 and 777, my FS budget need some serious recoup time LOL.  Have to say tho, A2A Cherokee series, Milviz Mu-2, RealAir updated Duke/T-Duke, PMDG DC-6, Warbirdsims P-39, FTX NCA are qued in my 'MUST GET' list. 

Aerosoft ASK-21, F-14, Razbam Metro, 747v2 and NGX-BBJ are on the 'would be nice' list.  As much as I love the Queen, the 777 will keep me occupied for a long while. 

Cheers

TJ