Sign in to follow this  
Interpaul

Master caution light

We've identified the bug - only happens when starting from the C&D panel state. Will be fixed likely in a hotfix soon.

I've experienced it twice without using the c/d state. Just experienced it on descent after selecting flaps 1. Can't remember what triggered it the other time. It's unresettable and no message's on the eicas.

sig1.png
sig2.png

This is very weird. I managed to reproduce this issue with my own panel state profile. I knew about this C/D panel issue so I powered down the plane for long turnaround by myself and saved the profile. Got the caution light on engines startup sequence during pushback..

This is very weird. I managed to reproduce this issue with my own panel state profile. I knew about this C/D panel issue so I powered down the plane for long turnaround by myself and saved the profile. Got the caution light on engines startup sequence during pushback..

Same problem here. Read somewhere that creating your own c/d state would solve it. I have to admit it doesn't happen as often as with the default c/d, but it still happens every once in a while.

sig1.png
sig2.png

Same problem here. Read somewhere that creating your own c/d state would solve it. I have to admit it doesn't happen as often as with the default c/d, but it still happens every once in a while.

Yep. It happened during my first full flight with 777 from EGKK to LOWW. I'll see if that happens again on my second full flight. There are some serious issues going on with panel states, saving or loading them.. or who knows.. any ideas PMDG guys?

Thanks.

We've identified the bug - only happens when starting from the C&D panel state. Will be fixed likely in a hotfix soon.

This is happening to me on other saved panel states, not just C&D.

Me too - it just happened on the "long" panel state on engine start. Interestingly it hasn't happened to me on prior flights but this was the first flight that I activated maintenance based failures - and no, there are no active failures in the FMC. I don't think I did anything out of the ordinary procedure wise either (but who knows, I may well have sum how mucked it up).

To be honest it is not really a big problem, especially when it comes to a new release.

Stephen Cole

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah - now we know it is a problem with all panel states: both PMDG's presets (all, not only C/D) and your own saved panel states. I hope we'll see a bugfix sometime soon. But really, it's not a huge deal..

I'm not sure if this is even possible and if it is an actual fix for now (before SP1) but can someone upload a short turnaround panel state (777-200LR) that is tested and working without the master caution on engine start-up for you? It started to bug me so much.. every single time even on my custom panel states.. 

Will a panel state from other PMDG 777 user work on my machine? 

Thanks!  ^_^

For what it's worth, for anyone wanting a C/D panel state, just run the tutorial off of the normal (engines running) state, and save your own C/D state after shutting everything down at the end of the tutorial.

That might work.

It worked for me :)

Thank you scandinavian!

- TONY -