Sign in to follow this  
julian2

777 Community Livery Availability Thread

Soo, did anybody watch the movie "The hobbit: an unexpected journey"? I'm just asking.. Not hinting about the fantastic looking ANZ hobbit livery. Just asking..

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

GE90 British Airways please...  G-VII*  Reg...

Paris021.jpg

Regards,
Robbie
Qualified Private Pilot - Check out my YouTube channel!  

The Grandad V2 - Prepar3D v4.5 HF2 | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X HERO (WI-FI AC) | Corsair Obsidian 750D Airflow Edition | Intel i7 8700K 4.7GhZ  | Corsair H115i Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler  | nVidia GeForce GTX 1080Ti ROG Strix OC GDDR5X | Trident Z RGB 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4 RAM | 2x KIngston  240GB HyperX 3K SSD | 2TB WD  Ext SSD | Windows 10 Build 1903 Corsair RM Series 750X '80 + Gold' 750W Modular PSU | Windows 10 Build 19042

I could erase the canadian flag, and drop the registration, and upload that if that's suitable? What part do you want removed for "generic"?

Also, I could upload a few different colors for choice, so you can pick something more people's individual tastes?

Ya I was about to ask for the flag off.

1-How about the red to blue

2-How about this, The red to yellow, under the cheat line make a black belly, yellow engines and a black tail

I had a pick but it won't upload from desktop

GE90 British Airways please...  G-VII*  Reg...

Paris021.jpg

I'd send an email to the person that made the BA livery on AVSIM and ask him for this reg. He could say yes, because the amount of work required to change reg is negligible.

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

Would anyone be so kind as to modify the SIA 777 livery/make a SIA 777 livery into the previous livery tone? I'm only asking because I hope it's not that hard to do, and my last flight to the Philippines with my parents was in a "Jubilee" 772 owned by SIA (flight SQ 918) and I'd love to redo that (in lieu of a 772ER) at any time in my virtual skies.

All that'd really need to be done is to:
- rescale the font of the "Singapore Airlines" titles and the Singaporean flag on the side as well as the Silver Kris on the tail
- Color the entire tail, thus removing the little white area at the bottom
- add "Jubilee" titles.
- move the start of the black/yellow cheatlines back one window

- add the SIA engine decal back on the engines

New SIA 777:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/76/Singapore_Airlines_Boeing_777-200ER_PER_Koch-3.jpg/640px-Singapore_Airlines_Boeing_777-200ER_PER_Koch-3.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/76/Singapore_Airlines_Boeing_777-200ER_PER_Koch-3.jpg/640px-Singapore_Airlines_Boeing_777-200ER_PER_Koch-3.jpg

"Old" SIA 777: 

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/38/Singapore_Airlines_Boeing_777-200ER_PER_Koch-1.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d9/Singapore_Airlines_Boeing_777-200ER_at_Perth_Airport_Smith-1.jpg

Here's hoping anyone can spare some time!

Personal emotional reasons aside, I'd also generally prefer the older font/detailing. The new font seems way too showy on anything but an A380. No SIA plane I have in my hangar sees much use if they have the new detailing.  :P 

I add that request for Landor too.

Okay folks, I have removed more than enough copyrighted images here that I am starting to get really intolerant of this thread. I am putting everyone on notice; read our terms of service. Use of copyright images is a violation, and your posting them here tells me that you don't give a hoot for whether you put AVSIM in jeopardy or not.

Take notice, if you post a copyrighted image here or anywhere else on AVSIM, you will be suspended. No more warnings. You will be suspended and you will not have access at all. If you don't care whether you put AVSIM in jeopardy for copyright violations, then we are not going to be tolerant of you. If you want to reference an image, post a URL, do not embed the image in a message. Do not link to Airliners.net. If you want to take the risk, put the image in your own web site and link to it there. That's the last warning we are going to give.

EDIT: Cropping out the Airliners.net copyright is pretty silly; we can and DO check images there to confirm that they are lifted from Airliners.net. Be smart. Don't use copyright images. I.e., if they are not yours, do not use them.

The clean up guy rocks! Thanks Tom.

By the way you can be pretty funny too!

For you people that have been abusing the system, listen up. Avsim can get into trouble for your stupidity, so a ban is quite logical.

Ban away Tom.

Any chnace of a PIA NC weathered/dirty repaint - dont like the squeaky clean paints.......if thats possible Thanks :)

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

I'm not the creator, the creator asked me to post here. He is working on this since the T7 is out
It's still a work in progress but very soon it will be ready.

And I want to thank you for your amazing job!
:)

Elai, when is the El Al T7 ready?

LOL I noticed the Stratotrekker with it's few Hitchhiker's guide to the Galaxy references...the number of downloads was 42...HAHA...gotta love it. :lol:

Could maybe a painter help me? I really cant work with a dds plugin nor DXTBMP.. I have the whole fuselage and vc registration things ready.. I could send the files if someone could just make them to a dds file.

I'd send an email to the person that made the BA livery on AVSIM and ask him for this reg. He could say yes, because the amount of work required to change reg is negligible.

I never knew there was one, but I've downloaded it. That'll be better than the Fictional PMDG one :) cheers!!

Regards,
Robbie
Qualified Private Pilot - Check out my YouTube channel!  

The Grandad V2 - Prepar3D v4.5 HF2 | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X HERO (WI-FI AC) | Corsair Obsidian 750D Airflow Edition | Intel i7 8700K 4.7GhZ  | Corsair H115i Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler  | nVidia GeForce GTX 1080Ti ROG Strix OC GDDR5X | Trident Z RGB 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4 RAM | 2x KIngston  240GB HyperX 3K SSD | 2TB WD  Ext SSD | Windows 10 Build 1903 Corsair RM Series 750X '80 + Gold' 750W Modular PSU | Windows 10 Build 19042