Sign in to follow this  
julian2

777 Community Livery Availability Thread

Hi Folks,

For anyone interested, here's my tweaked version of the PMDG EK livery. I've tweaked the colours a little, added some details to the wings and changed the spec maps (Personally more to my liking, they may not suit your personal preferences). This version is A6-EWE which features the www.emirates.com titles on the fuselage.

Now, if you're not a fan of the new spec maps, simply delete the _spec.dds files from the Texture.EWE folder that this paint creates.

John,

stunning repaint! Thanks so much for your effort!

Hi Folks,

For anyone interested, here's my tweaked version of the PMDG EK livery. I've tweaked the colours a little, added some details to the wings and changed the spec maps (Personally more to my liking, they may not suit your personal preferences). This version is A6-EWE which features the www.emirates.com titles on the fuselage.

Now, if you're not a fan of the new spec maps, simply delete the _spec.dds files from the Texture.EWE folder that this paint creates.

Download here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15874400/Emirates-A6-EWE.zip

fmb8.jpg

2drb.jpg

I've been waiting ages for this!

Many thanks John!

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Yusuf Keyre

Can any of you tell me how to make the windows transparent. The manuel says i dont need to touch the alpha channel.

But in my fuse1, 2,3. the alpha is just a white color.

alpha.jpg

is that normal?

or is it some layer in the master_fuse i need to hide or show.

Best regards

Saudi Arabian Airlines (Skyteam) HZ-AKA .... almost done!

s55n.jpg

s4oc.jpg

Wonderful job, thank you Jamal.

If no one else is doing a South African Airways, I might do one. Im gonna abandon my Air NZ one as there is a much better one being created already.

Wes Meyer

Hi Folks,

fmb8.jpg

2drb.jpg

Hi Folks,

fmb8.jpg

2drb.jpg

Hi Folks,

fmb8.jpg

2drb.jpg

Thanks!

Saudi Arabian Airlines (Skyteam) HZ-AKA .... almost done!

s55n.jpg

s4oc.jpg

Amazing job! 

Thank you!