Sign in to follow this  
julian2

777 Community Livery Availability Thread

Any chance someone can do N701DN, the Delta Spirit? This is the flagship -200LR of Delta.

Thanks to all the repainters for their wonderful work!

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

should have South African Airways done soon, just tweaking a few bits.

Good afternoon! 

Would be happy about a Kenya Airways 777! 

1377454459.jpg

And also for the good old Lauda air  :wub:

EDIT: Copyright violation and now suspended.

How do I get a community livery download into can download and install PMDG  Operations Manager? I   download and install the PMDG official liveries ok, but can't get the liveries in the AVSIM library into the operations . I'm using Windows 8 64 bit.

Ron

Ron Service

South African Airways ZS-SPA "Tafelberg" is almost ready, just packaging it up to put in the library!!

photo.php?fbid=10151820161174178&l=6d1f9

photo.php?fbid=10151820161239178&l=48708

photo.php?fbid=10151820161344178&l=9ef44

Hi guys, South African Airways 777-200LR now available in library. UploadID: 314852
Name: South African Airways Boeing 777-200LR

I tried to put some pics on previous post but they don't show up...

How do I get a community livery download into can download and install PMDG  Operations Manager? I   download and install the PMDG official liveries ok, but can't get the liveries in the AVSIM library into the operations . I'm using Windows 8 64 bit.

Ron

Download the file from Avsim, extract somewhere (doesn't matter where, as long as you know where it is). Open Ops Center, select the 777, click Livery Manager, then click Add on the right hand side, find that file you extracted earlier (ends in .ptp) and there you go.

Steve Caffey

Download the file from Avsim, extract somewhere (doesn't matter where, as long as you know where it is). Open Ops Center, select the 777, click Livery Manager, then click Add on the right hand side, find that file you extracted earlier (ends in .ptp) and there you go.

If operations center is installed correctly, you can also just double-click the .ptp file.

If operations center is installed correctly, you can also just double-click the .ptp file.

I did not know that, learn something new every day. 

Steve Caffey

And in the Op's center settings, make sure you tick "Associate with ptp"

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Just a dumb question. How do you get rid of the power units sitting on the ground near the aircraft? I have disconnect all the power units in the options but it still show up there....like the second south african airways picture above. 

please help. thanks. 

South African Airways ZS-SPA "Tafelberg" is almost ready, just packaging it up to put in the library!!

photo.php?fbid=10151820161174178&l=6d1f9

photo.php?fbid=10151820161239178&l=48708

photo.php?fbid=10151820161344178&l=9ef44

Thank you very much!!!