Sign in to follow this  
julian2

777 Community Livery Availability Thread

-Omni Air International (would be a very fun charter to fly)

-Continental Peter Max

-Malaysia Freedom of Space

+1

For Omni Air International and Malaysia.

A passenger and cargo version of the B77L in Olympic AIr colors. Olympic Air does not fly this type but Olympic Air Virtual does. By OAL893 Vasilis Gkartzonikas.

PMDG B777-200LR Olympic Air

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

PMDG B777F Olympic Cargo

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Enjoy!]

Why couldn't you make a .ptp file like everyone else? was there a problem? With a ptp file all we have to do is double click the ptp and it adds it to the ops center!

Requesting El Al 777-200LR!

Please make this-Thanks!!

Daniel

Daniel, 

You might want to take this picture down before you get scalped my Mr. Tom for posting an copyrighted picture. :rolleyes:  

EDIT: You might roll your eyes, but you do realize that having copyrighted images on AVSIM endangers AVSIM,right?? You also realize that if AVSIM were sued for copyright infringement because no one here cares, that AVSIM would go away, right? So the next time you are tempted to roll your eyes at AVSIM's copyright policies, consider that there could be not AVSIM at all without those policies.Responding to a post and allowing the image to reappear in your post is not exactly helpful either.

@dji13 -- What Chase said is correct.  Airliners.net is known to send their lawyers to sites to have the pictures taken down and worse, take legal action.  Please re-read the Terms of Service, clickable in my signature.  Take special note of the following (subject to change at any time, the ToS page is the most current up to date version):

Posted Image Indemnification: You Indemnify AVSIM: If, by your actions or words, AVSIM is litigated against in any form, or otherwise faces legal measures, you agree to fully indemnify and protect AVSIM. You agree that you will be responsible for all fees associated with AVSIM defending itself as a result of your actions or words.

Posted Image Copyright and Intellectual Property: You will not post or otherwise place material on AVSIM, in its library or elsewhere that is protected by copyright or is the intellectual property of another. If you wish to upload or place on AVSIM material copyrighted by someone else, you are required to have their emailed authorization to do so and you must provide that authorization email to AVSIM staff for verification BEFORE you use it within AVSIM.

I'll probably be adding dirt and stuff when I am finished with my version of the wings :)

Ok cool ! thanks John !

Ok another update this one is not easy lol - 5 hours just on wings and engines no promises for today but I think it shall be worth the wait.

Click for large image

34pn8td.jpg

Holy cow! That's some very impressive work, and probably my all-time favourite airline livery as well! Can't wait! B)

-Henrik

i7 9600K  -  RTX 2080  -  32gb DDR4  -  Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog

and then wait for it to show in the library. :)

Sigh, I forgot to add a readme.txt file to the upload so they rejected it. :(    I reposted with the file, hopefully they'll post it asap.

If you guys have to have it now (I know the feeling of waiting for a repaint, hehe)  just PM an email address that can handle the file and I'll send it to you until it posts in the library.

Regards,

Steve Dra

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

-Omni Air International (would be a very fun charter to fly)

-Continental Peter Max

-Malaysia Freedom of Space

+1 for Omni and Peter Max!

Ok another update this one is not easy lol - 5 hours just on wings and engines no promises for today but I think it shall be worth the wait.

Fantastic!! Thank you Rich!!

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Lufthansa passenger livery package status - RELEASED - Awaiting avsim library link to go live!

Enjoy!

m7f3xOM.jpg
3BjKcV2.jpg
e7u0AqU.jpg
bMBbv1y.jpg
XkdfLTi.jpg

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

Fictional, since we're only getting freighters.

We might get 777X though.

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

Thanks for the great comments, had to get some sleep so going to get back at it now stay tuned

Rich Sennett