Sign in to follow this  
julian2

777 Community Livery Availability Thread

Hi

Is anyone able to do what was N736FE? I know it is simply white, but i like its 'planeness', and if i had the money i would have snapped it up before Iraqi AIrways :-lol

Thanks

Alaister Kay

Hi folks,

is anyone able to tell me how to reduce the glossy shine of the fuselage? I think usually there is the possibility to make the texture more (darker) or less (brighter) shiny with its alpha layer. In this case the alpha layer is already pure white, so I see no way to reduce the glossyness. Please tell me...

cheers,
NiIs U.

AMD 5800X3D | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 3200MHz | RTX 4070 12GB @ 1920x1050px

FYI working on Swiss.

Then maybe Lauda or Alitalia later in week.

Great work & work speed here in this forum. One question: Did I oversee a Lauda paint or is it still missing? That would be a great one, as OE-LPA was my first RL long haul flight - and I just "met" the plane in its actual AUA livery...

EDIT: COPYRIGHT VIOLATION. SUSPENDED.

Thanks & Cheers, Gerold

Cheers, Gerold

Spoiler

Hardware: Intel i9-13900K @ 4.2 Ghz, BENQ EW3270U (3840*2160), 32 GB RAM DDR5-6000, Gigabyte Gaming OC Nvidia GeForce RTX 4080 16 GB, Samsung 980 Pro M.2: 1 TB (Win 11-System), Samsung 870 QVO SSD: 2 TB (MSFS), 2 * Samsung 850 EVO SSD: 1 TB (P3D 4.5 HF3) & 500 GB (spare). Scenery / Add-Ons: Lots of commercial & freeware sceneries. Plus REX Weather Force (MSFS), FS Global Mesh 2010, ActiveSky_P3Dv4, ASCA, EzDok v3, Pro-ATC/X and REX 4 Texture Direct (all for P3D).

Hi folks,

is anyone able to tell me how to reduce the glossy shine of the fuselage? I think usually there is the possibility to make the texture more (darker) or less (brighter) shiny with its alpha layer. In this case the alpha layer is already pure white, so I see no way to reduce the glossyness. Please tell me...

The alpha channel on the spec maps is the one that controls the amount of shine.

Cheers,

John Tavendale
Textures by Tavers - https://www.facebook.com/texturesbytavers

I think you're in violation of some copyrights there, matey.

Also, full names are mandatory here.

Please can you do gulf air, Oman air and Iraqi airways in green livery please

My name is azeem

Ok guys I haven't been in the OPS centre for a week and a half so I'm sorry I didn't know.

You also need to sign your full name by PMDG rules.Is there an update on the Iraqi Airways new colors? Y'all are doing some great repaints!!
You should check a persons signature next time before you tell them what they need to do, my names in there.

Hi Please, who can make the repaint of the B777 Prototype N7771  in 1994 boeing house colors?  Thanks

+1

I'm pretty positive there isn't, unless one was added this week that I haven't seen

It's the 10th one down on the right-hand side, between Delta and Ethiopian.

What progress, if any, is there on the Kenya Airways livery?

Mike

Hi,

Would it be possible to do BA's G-YMMH which has just had a new paint job to make it look like it has a Panda's face, to mark its inaugrial flight to Chengdu?

EDIT: VIOLATION OF COPYRIGHT. POSTER SUSPENDED.

Cheers