Sign in to follow this  
julian2

777 Community Livery Availability Thread

I believe that I have completed the AVSIM PMDG 777-200 LR. Please review the posted photos and let me know. I have already taken her on a few test flights and seems everything is ok.

Again these photos are not in HD, looks much much better in FSX.

Looking very very good! Thank you for the effort!

Fantastic! Thank you for the effort and contribution. I am looking forward to taking her on long trips! :smile:

Just to make sure; you do know that this is our logo:

logo1.jpg

Not the modern art AVSIM at the top of the forums.

I believe that I have completed the AVSIM PMDG 777-200 LR. Please review the posted photos and let me know. I have already taken her on a few test flights and seems everything is ok.

Very nice repaint! Love the colors and makes it look kind of retro :)

Cheers,

Sante Sottile

Great job. Am looking forward to taking her for a spin and then making her my default 777.

Thanks mate. I'll fix that up tomorrow.

Hi,

I love your repaint, and I want to ask you about typing the selcal code (EF-GS for the A6-EWE) on the PMDG_777_VC_NNumber file.

Regards.

A fictional livery of Air Algerie please  :rolleyes:

EDIT: COPYRIGHT VIOLATION

Picture by Algerieinfo

let me wake my 777 team up (I repaint blind, have to rely on a few friends who have the aircraft for my screenshots and feedback, as i don't yet own it, but Tuesday... i most assuredly will!) and i'll get on the Air Algerie T7 (Triple-Seven) for you, Skymouse is one of my test team, she put the reg nr. and other small decals on my BA Landor and Kenyan paints... and is kinda my 'apprentice' in the repainting world

Thanks mate. I'll fix that up tomorrow.

John,

Sorry to ask: did you already correct your beautiful Emirates livery?

Thanks!

Edmundo Azevedo

let me wake my 777 team up (I repaint blind, have to rely on a few friends who have the aircraft for my screenshots and feedback, as i don't yet own it, but Tuesday... i most assuredly will!) and i'll get on the Air Algerie T7 (Triple-Seven) for you, Skymouse is one of my test team, she put the reg nr. and other small decals on my BA Landor and Kenyan paints... and is kinda my 'apprentice' in the repainting world

Thank you  :rolleyes:

Hi to all , is anyone making fictional repaint of Turkish airlines barcelona livery or another ones ? thank you =))

Basar