Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

J757

Oh Real Funny PMDG! Segways and Pogosticks

Found them! Is there a prize going for spotting the all important priority cargo that is... RSR's pogosticks??? Perhaps an all inclusive vacation to Everette, WA? :P

... IMAGE WAS HERE... Removed by me to not "spoil" the game ;)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

That's funny! The best part is all the training I had to do as an employee of an airline about how we can't transport Segways due to the lithium batteries'..but there they are riding around unsecured in cargo! I hope to at least have the correct dangerous goods forms or I'm gonna have to delay departure so they can be removed and their owner needs to be informed so they can decide if they want to go without them or stay behind as well.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

You're not supposed to tell/show where they are...

Really? Should I take down the photo? :P It's so ridiculous that I just had to show!

I have heard that Segways are only allowed to be transported by Boeing 787. The risk of a potential fire hazard due to the Segway battery is negligible compared to the risk of the 787 batteries catching fire.

I have heard that Segways are only allowed to be transported by Boeing 787. The risk of a potential fire hazard due to the Segway battery is negligible compared to the risk of the 787 batteries catching fire.

Sweeeeeeeet lol

Isn't it bad luck to reveal the location of the Pogostick? Sorry Jesse, hate to say this, but you're probably looking at having to reinstall FSX in the next week or two...  :P

Isn't it bad luck to reveal the location of the Pogostick? Sorry Jesse, hate to say this, but you're probably looking at having to reinstall FSX in the next week or two...  :P

Don't even joke like that! I didn't realize it was bad look, so what now? Seven days?????? Haha, I'd be lucky to get hit by a bus, but reinstall FSX? That's just sinister!

"The luck of the Irish"  :P

Oh shhhtop! Trust Rónán, the Irish guy, to be landed with the only farting T7!

Oh shhhtop! Trust Rónán, the Irish guy, to be landed with the only farting T7!

hahaha, now that had me in stitches  :lol:

It seems Boeing aircraft don't like Airbus Pilots  ^_^  :ph34r:

It seems Boeing aircraft don't like Airbus Pilots  ^_^  :ph34r:

I'm trying to be nice to them, but I'm guessing they're still jealous since I left them, talk about holding a grudge...  :rolleyes:

That's funny! The best part is all the training I had to do as an employee of an airline about how we can't transport Segways due to the lithium batteries'..but there they are riding around unsecured in cargo! I hope to at least have the correct dangerous goods forms or I'm gonna have to delay departure so they can be removed and their owner needs to be informed so they can decide if they want to go without them or stay behind as well.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

If I remember my training correctly, at my former airline we were allowed to transport segways under certain circumstances, but the batteries had to be removed. I also seem to remember being told there is a certain way to lift them so you don't ruin the gyros.