Sign in to follow this  
d210673l

No 777 downloadable liveries on PMDG's website?

Hi everyone,

I see many threads discussing liveries but I have not been able to find any downloadable liveries on PMDG's website: this is unusual.  Can anyone please advise?

I have just purchased the 777 LR/F today and am excited about it.  I have come across some bugs on the exterior model such as undercarriages not displaying and engine cowls open or missing but I will report fully on this when I have made a thorough note of them: I am sure they are simple bugs which will be fixed in due course.

Kind regards.

Seb

Look for the Operations Centre in your "PMDG Simulations" Start button menu folder, that handles liveries among other things.

Cheers, Andy.

You can download and install liveries by using the operations software which came with it.

Open PMDG Operations Center, there you'll find plenty of liveries under the 777.

Mikael Leinonen

I have just purchased the 777 LR/F today and am excited about it.  I have come across some bugs on the exterior model such as undercarriages not displaying and engine cowls open or missing but I will report fully on this when I have made a thorough note of them: I am sure they are simple bugs which will be fixed in due course.

Not bugs - read the intro manual, which will also tell you how to download the liveries.

Start > All Programs > PMDG Simulations > 777 > Introduction Manual.

You can download and install liveries by using the Aerosoft software which came with it.

Huh?  The 777 has nothing to do with Aerosoft...

Kyle Rodgers

Come on read the Intro Manual and have a look at the product before posting... Operation Center.

The Operations Center is the bees knees. It's very handy to have so much in one place.

Chris Sunseri

Thank you all for your replies and advice.  I was so excited about the new product that I did not take time to read the intro manual.

The Operations center program is great !

Happy flying to all.

Seb