Sign in to follow this  
Pablo Vazquez

No More Pauses or Freezes...

Autosave was also an issue for the Majestic Dash 8 - 400. Regular as clockwork the aircraft paused then continued. When I increased the time between Autosaves in FSUIPC the aircraft responded accordingly by increasing the time between pauses. Disconnected Autosave and the problem disappeared.

I Have the same issue with Ezdok and micro pauses of 1s. I force to quit Ezdok and it's gone. I guess Ezdok dosn't like time compression.

Souheil Al-Mallah

Freezing after SP1 install!  I just did a flight from BIKF to LOWI and experienced 5 min long freezes about 3 times before I couldn't take it any longer and shut it down.  I had a few freezes pre SP1 but I attributed it to REX.  I quit running REX for live WX I had zero freezes.  I installed ASN for this SP1 and WAM, FREEZE is back and the worst I've experienced.  This is extremely annoying! The cause seems to be computer/system specific from other post.

Upon passing 6000ft I am getting hard pauses and freezes as well, below 6000 - completely fine.  Will submit a support ticket for this one.

Joseph Chamberlain

FAA ADX

I was fly from CYVR-PHNL in the 777-200 the other day. I had just taxied onto the runway and started my take off roll and the sim froze up just like Sean's. The sound continued but the sim was completely frozen. That's the first time it's happened to me. No FSUIPC autosave.

NAX669.png

Thank you very much for your help it worked with me (turnoff the auto-save in FSUIPC)  for both the T7 and the NGX737 and now its working smoothly.

Thanks a lot and highly appreciated.