Sign in to follow this  
Marcel11

ETA SP1

What is is that you need fixed that makes you ask about a service pack?

Omar Josef
737/757/767

I think you may not see a SP1 now that we have the ops center. they may just push small updates to fix anything as we go .....

Image removed as image is no longer available.

SP1 will likely release along with the 300ER addon and is a ways off. We're going to do a hotfix here shortly to fix some of the issues that have come up though.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Good evening

When Is the ETA for SP1?

Best regards

Marcel Ambord

Service pack? What for? I think people are infatuated with release dates. It's as if we always have to have something to look forward to. Fly the plane.

Service pack? What for? I think people are infatuated with release dates. It's as if we always have to have something to look forward to. Fly the plane.

Amen.

People whine and complain to release the product and then they start bugging the dev's about service packs...Unbelievable.

Jeff Hendershot
"Roger, Roger...What's Our Vector, Victor?"

It was a civil question, no demanding, just a query - Why do people feel the need to jump down others throats? If you don't know the answer then don't post and wait for someone who does.

Scott
Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I'm glad that most of the posters in this thread have no issues. Me? I get freezes and CTDs. I'm most certainly NOT complaining, but I would like to experience point a to point b flights.

Please think about folks who have issues before coming up with the wittiest comment you can think of. You get no points for being snarky.

I'm hoping a SP comes sooner than later. I'm sure I'm not alone.

Thanks.

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

I think people are confusing "hotfix" and "service pack".

A hotfix is likely planned in the immediate future to address any outstanding issues.

The service pack adds features, functionality, and the 300ER.

Asking for that just a couple weeks after the base product releases is ridiculous.

However, asking for a hotfix isn't.

Just a difference of meaning and misinterpretation in here from the looks.

I think people are confusing "hotfix" and "service pack".A hotfix is likely planned in the immediate future to address any outstanding issues.The service pack adds features, functionality, and the 300ER.Asking for that just a couple weeks after the base product releases is ridiculous.However, asking for a hotfix isn't.Just a difference of meaning and misinterpretation in here from the looks.

Totally agree. Good point.

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma