Sign in to follow this  
CordoganAir

Will REX Simair Experience be the new FSPassengers/Airhauler?

I hope so, if it offers proper economy management and is made compatible with MJC Dash 8 and other popular complex addon aircraft I will sure get it. 

I hope so, if it offers proper economy management and is made compatible with MJC Dash 8 and other popular complex addon aircraft I will sure get it. 

I'm with you FScamp, I really hope it has real time integration like FSPassengersX that manages passengers, failures, boarding, deboarding and so on then integrates it well with the economy. It would be the ultimate solution and open up a whole new dimension to the sim. 

We desperately need something new.

Airhauler is aging and has never simulated passenger ops.

FSPassengersX is incompatible with almost all newer planes that rely on outside-FSX programming.

Philip Manhart  :American Flag:

13.jpg

- "Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." ~ Plato

Same here :)

-Paul-

I'm looking forward to trying it. It seems like it has been in production forever, so maybe that's a sign of good things coming.

Not yet. It was announced in 2011 I think, so it's been awhile. They have confirmed, though, that it is still being developed and has a programming team assigned to it.

We desperately need something new.

FSPassengersX is incompatible with almost all newer planes that rely on outside-FSX programming.

The proprietary programming with the newer complex planes does not allow for nice data exchange to a 3rd party app. Unless REX works with each FSX plane maker to access their plane data, not sure how REX could get around it.

FSPassengers works fine with my PMDG 777 so it's not so much an issue of that. I would just like MORE failures and a better economic system. By the way FYI to get FSPassengers to work w/ PMDG you have to load the fuel through the PMDG FMS not through the FSPassengers percentage bar before you start the FSPX flight and it will work fine. 

I'm kind of hoping AirHauler 2 will be the new AH/FsP combo :)

Details on AH2 have been released on the AirHauler facebook page, or you can get them from Mutley's Hangar, or the Just Flight forums.

FSPassengers works fine with my PMDG 777 so it's not so much an issue of that. I would just like MORE failures and a better economic system. By the way FYI to get FSPassengers to work w/ PMDG you have to load the fuel through the PMDG FMS not through the FSPassengers percentage bar before you start the FSPX flight and it will work fine. 

You also need to empty out the Payload of the plane through the FMC FS Option screen BEFORE you start boarding.   Load all PAX and CARGO through FSPassengerX only after you have empty out the plane through the PMDG FMC.

After that, works like a champ.   I so wish FSPassengerX was still supported.   I actually like it better than the alternatives.   I actually do enjoy running the business, not just flying for it.  I like that I have to pay for maintenance costs, inspections and interval maintenance schedules.   I like the failure modeling used.   I love the cabin crew speeches, I love feeding my passengers, getting them drunk and the horrified screams of terror as I slam the plane down to hard on the runway.    SIMAIR needs all of this to pull me in.  

If it can match the adrenaline rush I had the other day on my flight to Little Rock when the landing gear failed to deploy and I had to do a belly landing then I am in.   Hearing Adrianna on the speaker phone yelling Brace Brace Brace 200 feet off the ground was just epic.  I wish I had had FRAPS running for the last 5 minutes of this flight.  It was the best emergency moment I've had in FSX to date.

100454.png
Captain K-Man FlightBlog Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCulqmz0zmIMuAzJvDAZPkWQ  //  Streaming on YouTube most Wednesdays and Fridays @ 6pm CST

Brian Navy

I would STRONGLY recommend that you subscribe at our website www.simairexperience.com to get personal developer blog posts about what is going on with SIMAIR as well as access to an early release of SIMAIR before the general public.

We have published A LOT of information already about the workings of SIMAIR.

Reed Stough
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

supportwww.rexaxis.com

I would STRONGLY recommend that you subscribe at our website www.simairexperience.com to get personal developer blog posts about what is going on with SIMAIR as well as access to an early release of SIMAIR before the general public.

We have published A LOT of information already about the workings of SIMAIR.

I have subscribed but really no new info in a long time!  At least update the site.  Give us some new screens/videos or something.   Will this be release this year?