Sign in to follow this  
temple187

A380?

Where did you get this information from? DA never finished the Fokker let alone the CRJ. 

Check the Aerosoft forums

Jonathan "FRAG" Bleeker

Formerly known here as "Narutokun"

If I speak for my company without permission the boss will nail me down. So unless otherwise specified...Im just a regular simmer who expresses his personal opinion

Check the Aerosoft forums

Wow.... the recent posts are 51 pages into the thread but it looks like its close to release. I was really excited when that project was announced but thought it had died. I hope it's not another Fokking disaster. 

I think it's quite sad, that Nextlevelsimulation (NLS) stopped working on their A380, the first videos and screenshots had been so lovely. The owner of NLS got up a new job, maybe he will be able to sell his company's work to a good developper. PMDG or who else wouldn't pick up someone elses work, because of some technical difficulties. :(

The English article: http://airdailyx.blogspot.ch/2013/01/next-level-simulations-nls-a380.html

Alex

This is starting to turn into the numerous wx radar/taxi cam requests.

This discussion was done already. Perform a search before restarting the exact same discussions over, and over, and over....

PMDG already gave their response on this.

The lineup for upcoming products is already set and underway, and an A380 is not one of them.

Neither is the A320, or the 757, or the 787.

Does no one even use the search feature these days?

All this information already exists out there. 

Perhaps they're trying to stay within comon-sense  range and not have to read through a gazillion of posts for a simple answer.

This is starting to turn into the numerous wx radar/taxi cam requests.

This discussion was done already. Perform a search before restarting the exact same discussions over, and over, and over....

PMDG already gave their response on this.

The lineup for upcoming products is already set and underway, and an A380 is not one of them.

Neither is the A320, or the 757, or the 787.

Does no one even use the search feature these days?

All this information already exists out there. 

Is that any reason to trample on a reasonable discussion? I don't think any in this thread apart from the OP are suggesting PMDG will or should do an A380.

ki9cAAb.jpg

Is that any reason to trample on a reasonable discussion? I don't think any in this thread apart from the OP are suggesting PMDG will or should do an A380.

Trample? Lol.

And reasonable? Asking for the same thing over, and over, and over again when an answer was already given (and anyone can do a search) isn't reasonable.

As we all know the 777 is an amazing aircraft made by pmdg, and they deserve a break, although for their next project I think they should look into making an A380, just imagine how many people would buy it! and not to mention that the best A380 currently out there is a freeware, I think this aircraft deserves some attention.

Thanks, tell me what you think.

I'd not be interested. But that generally applies to heavy iron. Would rather want to see some smaller modern aircraft done; some regionals. And, of course, first and foremost the A319/320 series.

But PMDG won't do them, we've been through that.

Theirs already a high quality A321, A320, A319 made by Aerosoft and the a330/a340 is being developed by Aerosoft to so I think it would be fine if they go to develop an a380.

But what about a payware A350? Or an Aerosim 787-9 extension package?

Sorry, but Aerosoft has explicitly placed their A320 series offer in the "medium simmer" segment of the market. It is not - and was  never meant to be - a hardcore simulation that can compete with e. g. the NGX.

So, we still need an NGX-grade A320.

Dave P. Woycek

Trample? Lol.

And reasonable? Asking for the same thing over, and over, and over again when an answer was already given (and anyone can do a search) isn't reasonable.

Yes trample. You wanted to stop the discussion. Please leave that to forum moderators (but feel free to report the thread if you feel it breaks the rules).

The thread was (in my opinion) an interesting discussion that went far beyond the original request (which I agree was pointless). 

ki9cAAb.jpg

Yes trample. You wanted to stop the discussion. Please leave that to forum moderators

I never said that anywhere.

Please don't put words in my mouth.

I never said that anywhere.

Please don't put words in my mouth.

I paraphrased.  In fact, you said this:

Sounds very much like you wanting to end the discussion.

ki9cAAb.jpg

I paraphrased. In fact, you said this:

Sounds very much like you wanting to end the discussion.

I doubt that. But this is a repetitive conversation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brian A. Neuman

Proud simmer since 1982 using the following simulators: Sublogic Flight Simulator 1 and 2. Microsoft Flight Simulator 4.0, 5.1, FS95, FS98, FS2000, FS2002, FS2004, FSX (and unfortunately Flight!). Terminal Reality Fly 1 and 2. Sierra Pro Pilot, Looking Glass/Eidos/Electronic Arts Flight Unlimited I, II and III, Laminar Research X-Plane 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11, FS Aerofly 2, Lockheed Martin Perpar3D 2.X, 3.X, 4.X and 5.X and Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020). Not to mention numerous combat simulators and games related to flight that I have played with over the years.

System: Intel I7-7700K-Water Cooled, 32GB Ram, GTX 1080Ti, 500gb SSD, 1TB HD and dedicated 1TB and 2TB SSD's for Flight Simulators

I doubt that. But this is a repetitive conversation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If someone says "this discussion is done", they want it to stop. There's no real doubt about that.

I agree these request threads are repetitive, but sometimes they develop into an interesting discussion. People don't have to join in.

ki9cAAb.jpg

The A350 is a knee jerk reaction to the 787; imo a straight copy. The only reason it exists is because the largest purchaser of airliners said he wasn't going to buy Airbus' upgraded A330 they wanted to "make" to compete with the 787. And again Airbus will basically give them away just to gain some market share against the 787. Must be nice to have three countries full of taxpayers to fund your airliner "business".

Brent, do you have any indication that Airbus is subsidized by France, Germany, UK or the EU?

And even if it was, it's not like American tax money does not flow into Boeing.

And being a straight copy of the 787... You must be a special kind if you really believe that.