Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nyxx

Check list bug?

I have my default panel state/load state as long turnaround. 

The Check list is never pre-flight and on completing the pre-flight it jumps to before taxi, never before start.

It's been like this from day one of the T7 coming out. Is it a bug with panel state or a bug my end?

Thanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi,

I have noticed the same as well. The ECL displays Before Taxi by default and jumps back to it after each checklist is completed. 

I reset all of the checklist by using that function on the ECL and then all goes well.

I don't now if it is normal though.

Yup, a kind of automatic reset is missing. Or which do the pilots take when they enter the cockpit?

Glad it's not just me then.

I will press the All reset buttom

What I don't understand is, you would thing if you select pre-flight it would no matter what work though from there in order. Seems odd to have to reset all.

Anyway that's for that tip.

IT has to do with the panelstate you start with. 

Because the plane is so smart it thinks that the engines are already started. therefore it skips these pages.

Reset ECL and then save your panelstate cusom, what you prefer. 

I have my startup panel state as how a real pilot would get to the aircraft on his first flight. i had to create it and save it. thus also need to reset and save the ECL. I never had any problems since!

Yori,

That is not the case, I use PMDG long turnaround state that comes with the aircraft not one I made myself. Thus I would think it would start with pre-flight.

Did you reset it, saved it and tried again? Let me know what happens

I've noticed this as well, however resetting the ECL and saving the panel state as the default doesn't solve it the next time the plane is loaded.

That is quite strange. I guess the panel state file can be found somewhere on the pc. Someone know where? Then i will post mine here. I dont have any issues.

PMDG T7 checklist is very interesting but on my computer the GUI is a bit slow.  

Sometimes I go back to what I put on checkplane.com