Sign in to follow this  
Morph

Three days and no download code (extended download service)

Couldnt shut'em'up before the release of the T7 ( pmdg staff - had a heavy presents here)

Lol - How short your memory is, near the release date people, pretty much, continuously complained they didn't appear on the forum with updates.

Now we wait for 2 service packs for 2 diffrent products and not even a so much as a  sniff around here....nor in the office by the sounds of it...

Wow imagine that a small company has released a major product only 2 months ago and they haven't already come on here to appease people looking for service packs, amazing!  Has it occurred to you they might be busy?  Really they haven't even given dates for these packs, would you be happy if Ryan came on and said that it will be this time in 2016?

Ian R Tyldesley

Lol - How short your memory is, near the release date people, pretty much, continuously complained they didn't appear on the forum with updates.

Wow imagine that a small company has released a major product only 2 months ago and they haven't already come on here to appease people looking for service packs, amazing!  Has it occurred to you they might be busy?  Really they haven't even given dates for these packs, would you be happy if Ryan came on and said that it will be this time in 2016?

Lol - you got me, yes i have a short memory..oh well.. ( what i say still stands tho, there was planty of trumpet blowing...)

Whats more ''Amazing!'' is this''small'' company released an addon that goes by the name of ''NGX''.....ALMOST 3 YEARS AGO and im still waiting for a service pack to finalize it...

Have you asked yourself WHY they are busy?...think on that, the asnwer will come.

If you'd like to carry on with smart alek remarks, PM me, as we're takin the topic off course.

ALMOST 3 YEARS AGO and im still waiting for a service pack to finalize it...

Well, it is more like two years and a couple of months, and by no means not finalized... but whatever floats your boat I guess...

That may be true, but the presence was quite a bit higher.

That may be true, but the presence was quite a bit higher

I really don't understand; Ryan is on here pretty much everyday, RSR has always flitted in and out, i imagine running two companies is quite time consuming, he general shows up when there is something new to announce

If you'd like to carry on with smart alek remarks, PM me

Yeah..i'm going to say no thanks, you come across as a fully paid up member of the 'entitled' generation, perhaps it's my imagination.

Ian R Tyldesley

Guys,

Honestly - I have no idea what is going on here. Paul and I have been clearing out all of the support tickets every single night since 777 release with a few minor exceptions that have cropped up during weeks while Paul was traveling for real airline work and I had school exam hell-week at the same time. No one is on vacation, working on new products or whatever. I 100% cleared out the tickets last night and there were not any remaining extended download orders there. If you submitted one then there's a good chance it didn't actually go through for whatever reason. Submit it again - I'm sitting in the system right now and will process it basically immediately.

Regarding the other claims here that we're not doing anything with the 777:

There's a mile long list of fixes for the airplane that are coming with SP1 that I've kept updated constantly since release. We've added a ton of extra liveries in the OC. The OC itself has been updated 6+ times since the release. The idea that we're absent and not doing anything just isn't true.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Hello,  I received an email from the Captain informing me that  there is a hiccup between PMDG and FedEx., and Paypal  re mailing  of manuals etc., which they hope to resolve by Monday/Tuesday 4/5th inst. Richard Welsh.

Sorry if this has been asked before a million times!

Instead of making it 1,000,001, you could nave used the search function of this forum.

Instead of making it 1,000,001, you could nave used the search function of this forum.

Lol first post he makes and gets the search the forum  option first :P 

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Dear all,

same thing with payed order, we have not got the download link, but we will tell you more:

I have byed and payed the PMDG747-400 at the 10th July 2010 with they PayPal-Transaction ID 8UW667662J215822F. 

I had in July 2014 a harddisc crash and about this, I goes with my login datas to the website to make the download again, but the link was expired! 

Ok, about this, I have make a order via their website, to get the link again. I have payed this order via PayPal with the Transaction ID: 3AV147414J741401N

Then I have wait and wait and have written 3 times via their website a support ticket, but I havent get the download link and I havent get an sanswer!

About this, I have then create a paypal dispute!

I got then 2 mails, where they said:

They cancel the order of the 10th July 2010 about why they have not got the payment, but I can see directly in PayPal, that they have get exactly their payments!

They cancel the order of the 17th August 2014 about why they have not got the paymanet, but it´s the same, I can exactly see, that they have got the payment from PayPal! Thtas right, thay the money is now frozen by PayPal about why they have not send the download link and why their support has not answer. 

As I got the mails, I will login in their webpage and they have block me! 

Now I wait short days and then I will make a PayPal Claimb! 

I am very sorry, that I must write it all so, but I cant accept what they do with their clients! 

They have good products, but can not been, that the clients pay for a download link and let the customer wait and wait and wait!

Today I reqquested and payed for the re-download of the PMDG 747-400X followed by the obligatory support ticket. Hopefully PMDG will not keep me waiting as long as some others mentioned above.

Regards Dirk

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Hi,

Well I have recently bought extended downloads for all my pmdg products, and on all ocassions the download urls remained expired, however, an email had everything working within 24 hours.

No complaints from me, although I finding it amazing that a company who can write software to the high standard they do, cant complete a simple job of making the purchase of updated downloads work .

Mhazy

Mike

( pmdg staff - had a heavy presents here)

What was it? A new car? Was it gift wrapped? ;)

Iain Smith