Sign in to follow this  
rsperge

Taxi2gate says on facebook KMCO/Orlando imminent

Read the reviews.  They seem to be getting better, but suggest not buying based on hype (imminent!), or just looks.  Let the hype patrol go through the ever repeatable process of:

1. Rush to purchase
  2. Complaint about servers being overloaded
  3. Complaint about registration/purchase process, etc.
  4. Complaint about bugs, and oh what a shame it is, and compare with other vendors
  5. Complaint about ...

dv

Win 10 Pro || i7-8700K ||  32GB || ASUS Z370-P MB || NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11Gb || 2 960 PRO 1TB, 840 EVO

My Files in the AVSIM Library

From what I see so far, looks good, but not much better than the Cloud9 KMCO which I already have. So unless I see something radically better then that, I think I'll sit this one out.

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

From what I see so far, looks good, but not much better than the Cloud9 KMCO which I already have. So unless I see something radically better then that, I think I'll sit this one out.

The only thing the Cloud9 version is missing is the ground polys for runway, taxiway, apron, instead relying on default or REX textures. Other than that the T2G looks a little newer and more polished.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I hope they test this one for invisible buildings.  They still need to address this in MMMX, where you can't use the taxi ways or go to the gates without "crashing".

I assume you are talking about their new recently released v3 MMMX?

I assume you are talking about their new recently released v3 MMMX?

Good to hear v3 is out, but they should email all exisiting customers when they have updates.  Their quality has improved tremendously with each release, but these little details affect the customer experience.  They should push their updates to Simmarket, which in turn notifies users of them.

I'll download it this evening.

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

Gads, I find myself wondering why we need yet another Florida airport add-on when there are so many other places still being ignored, like KMSP, KSLC, KSEA, KPDX etc etc

We have Latin VFR's Miami, Fly Tampa's Tampa, FSDreamTeam's Ft Lauderdale, and TropicalSim's Daytona Beach already for Florida...

Regards

Bob Scott | President and CEO, AVSIM Inc
ATP Gulfstream II-III-IV-V

System1 (P3Dv5/v4): i9-13900KS @ 6.0GHz, water 2x360mm, ASUS Z790 Hero, 32GB GSkill 7800MHz CAS36, ASUS RTX4090
Samsung 55" JS8500 4K TV@30Hz,
3x 2TB WD SN850X 1x 4TB Crucial P3 M.2 NVME SSD, EVGA 1600T2 PSU, 1.2Gbps internet
Fiber link to Yamaha RX-V467 Home Theater Receiver, Polk/Klipsch 6" bookshelf speakers, Polk 12" subwoofer, 12.9" iPad Pro
PFC yoke/throttle quad/pedals with custom Hall sensor retrofit, Thermaltake View 71 case, Stream Deck XL button box

Sys2 (MSFS/XPlane): i9-10900K @ 5.1GHz, 32GB 3600/15, nVidia RTX4090FE, Alienware AW3821DW 38" 21:9 GSync, EVGA 1000P2
Thrustmaster TCA Boeing Yoke, TCA Airbus Sidestick, 2x TCA Airbus Throttle quads, PFC Cirrus Pedals, Coolermaster HAF932 case

Portable Sys3 (P3Dv4/FSX/DCS): i9-9900K @ 5.0 Ghz, Noctua NH-D15, 32GB 3200/16, EVGA RTX3090, Dell S2417DG 24" GSync
Corsair RM850x PSU, TM TCA Officer Pack, Saitek combat pedals, TM Warthog HOTAS, Coolermaster HAF XB case

Gads, I find myself wondering why we need yet another Florida airport add-on when there are so many other places still being ignored, like KMSP, KSLC, KSEA, KPDX etc etc

We have Latin VFR's Miami, Fly Tampa's Tampa, FSDreamTeam's Ft Lauderdale, and TropicalSim's Daytona Beach already for Florida...

Regards

There is no good scenery for this airport that has actually been made yet. Its the one airport in florida I would have thought would have been made a long time ago. It definitely is well needed and long overdue.

Gads, I find myself wondering why we need yet another Florida airport add-on...

Maybe it's a signal for us all to go south and fly local Florida commuter routes for the winter...

There is no good scenery for this airport that has actually been made yet. Its the one airport in florida I would have thought would have been made a long time ago. It definitely is well needed and long overdue.

I beg to differ, but KMCO is covered by Cloud 9. Yes it's old scenery, but it depicts KMCO very accurately, right down to the animated monorails. I have no doubt this scenery will be a little more detailed, but is t enough to warrant a change if you already have the Cloud9 version. That remains to be seen. From the screenshots I have seen so far, at this point for me, I would have to say no. This may change, once we're able to see more,

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

That is because everybody wants to go to Disneyworld :) :)

Aharon

signCopy.jpg

Good to hear v3 is out, but they should email all exisiting customers when they have updates.  Their quality has improved tremendously with each release, but these little details affect the customer experience.  They should push their updates to Simmarket, which in turn notifies users of them.

I'll download it this evening.

You misunderstood. v3 is a new product. Not an update for v2.

I think we need more Midwest airports Done (Nicely and correctly)... KMSP, KMCI, KMEM..

Yes, I agree. Nashvile, Oklahoma City, Indy, KMSP, Louisville. Wouldnt mind Memphis as well.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

You misunderstood. v3 is a new product. Not an update for v2.

OK I understand.  I meant the latest MMMX release from taxi2gate has invisible buildings along the taxiways and near the gates, so crash detection needs to be turned off as a temporary fix.  I know the developer is working on a patch, but he essentially repeated the same sloppiness as MHTG.  Visually, these airports look fantastic, but testing prior to release is crucial.  I plan to stick with them for future airports, but I hope they to our feedback.

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

We don't need more Florida....WHAT! Heck yeah we do! Hehe

Sorry I live in Florida. Tired of flying out out freeware JAX.

North Florida never gets any love (from me either). Admittedly it is pretty flat round these parts.

Everyone has an opinion I guess.

Rob

"Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it"