Sign in to follow this  
jtwhite

Hey, I'm holding my breath here.......

Not really much of a post. Just somewhere to vent this excitement I'm feeling over the imminent release of V2.Must be just from having something new to look forward to. Sad life of a retiree, I guess.

Not really much of a post. Just somewhere to vent this excitement I'm feeling over the imminent release of V2.Must be just from having something new to look forward to. Sad life of a retiree, I guess.

Oh your not alone! A hole community have been waiting for v2.0 for a long time now. The last days i must have checked the forum and prepar3d.com dozen times. 

The last days i must have checked the forum and prepar3d.com dozen times.

I did that in the last hour!   :lol:

John  Hubbard   MSFS2020 - Win10                    

Just imagine if it's really everything we're all anticipating/expecting?

Mario Di Lauro

I thought there was some news being released by LM today on the version 2. Anyone heard anything because eventually I am going to have to pee?

I thought there was some news being released by LM today on the version 2. Anyone heard anything because eventually I am going to have to pee?

Then you're going to be ecstatic about the new relief tube simulation modeled in P3D2.0! :smile:

(kidding of course - I think)

Then you're going to be ecstatic about the new relief tube simulation modeled in P3D2.0! :smile:

(kidding of course - I think)

Don't laugh. I was reading through the Illustrated Parts manual of the T-28 when I was making it and when I saw the relief tube I thought "Should I model that as well? Nah, it's beneath the seat so no-one will miss it".

www.antsairplanes.com

Don't laugh. I was reading through the Illustrated Parts manual of the T-28 when I was making it and when I saw the relief tube I thought "Should I model that as well? Nah, it's beneath the seat so no-one will miss it".

Lol, I wonder if that part is STC'd for civillian use? :smile:

Can P3D be installed on the same PC FSX is on guys? In a seperate folder of course? Wayne

http://fs2crew.com/banners/Banner_FS2Crew_MJC_Supporter.png

Wayne HART

Can P3D be installed on the same PC FSX is on guys? In a seperate folder of course? Wayne

As long as you have enough space, why not? I have P3d and FsX both installed.

Yes, actually you can have P3D 1.4, P3D 2.0 and FSX all on the same system if you have the room.

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors