Sign in to follow this  
CarlosF

Carenado's C90 patch v1.1 is out...

(Edit, sorry, wrong thread ha ha)

Might also be more helpful to wait an see what PMDG can actually do with Xplane. Comparing their FSX work with what devs can do with XPlane might not be the fairest comparison.

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

I feel we'll all be very happy with 10.30... GPS-wise ... it's smelling.... :ph34r:

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Thanks for the info, peeps. It is what it is, don't dwell on it. :)

I feel we'll all be very happy with 10.30... GPS-wise ... it's smelling.... :ph34r:

So do the rumours say.

But I'd take everything with a grain of salt, and we don't even know when the release of 10.30 will take place (or for when it is planned). I'd be surprised if it was still in 2013.

Mario Donick .:. vFlyteAir

So do the rumours say.

But I'd take everything with a grain of salt, and we don't even know when the release of 10.30 will take place (or for when it is planned). I'd be surprised if it was still in 2013.

We've only just had 10.25. I'd be gobsmacked if 10.30 was out this year. Pleasantly gobsmacked of course...

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

Practice on rw world approaches on a sim has little rw transference if the gps used does not work anything like the one used rw-in fact negative transference can occur. For a gamer this will not be a factor but anyone using a sim for rw training it is.

I do hope this hole will be filled. I don't really care about 64 bit as much as I do usefulness of a sim-I'd happily use 32 bit with reality xp but 32 crashes constantly on my setup.

Practice on rw world approaches on a sim has little rw transference if the gps used does not work anything like the one used rw-in fact negative transference can occur. For a gamer this will not be a factor but anyone using a sim for rw training it is.

If you are serious with training, imo the FlyThisSim products are a better choice than RealityXP, although better used with 2 monitors. (And if you are REALLY serious, you can always get a real GPS unit and connect it to X-Plane :D ).

Mario Donick .:. vFlyteAir

I don't really have the financial resources for all that. I'd just like to be able to use a current real working gps as I have on both FSX and xplane the last 6 years or so. There is a huge need. I am hoping if enough people express the need one might appear-either in house or by a third party developer. Seemed to finally work on the torque bug:)

I am sure any flight schools that were using xplane with garmin 430 hardware are asking the same. It is possibly the hugest training need in today's ifr environment.