Sign in to follow this  
jewel77

VoxAtc don't recognize addon airports?

I ask this because i have 2 issues:

1) When i ask for a taxi route the magenta markings that show me the route are not over the yellow line but more often at the side of the taxi road

2) I use My Traffic X with VoxAtc handles the traffic and the aircrafts are parked inside the buildings.

So if VoxAtc sees addon airports as default that's why i have the above issues. Is there a solution?

P.S.: I have run Indexer.

" I use My Traffic X with VoxAtc handles the traffic and the aircrafts are parked inside the buildings."

vox atc will park them wherever the airport Afcad tells it. Your problem is you have 2 afcads by the sounds. Did you download any free ware before you bought the add on? in any case you will need to remove the offending Afcad (this also affects taxi routes)

Also its not advised to run traffic x together with Vox atc. my understanding is they will compete for control.

ZORAN

I run My Traffic X with Vox and haven't noticed any problems.

NAX669.png

" I use My Traffic X with VoxAtc handles the traffic and the aircrafts are parked inside the buildings."

vox atc will park them wherever the airport Afcad tells it. Your problem is you have 2 afcads by the sounds. Did you download any free ware before you bought the add on? in any case you will need to remove the offending Afcad (this also affects taxi routes)

Also its not advised to run traffic x together with Vox atc. my understanding is they will compete for control.

Never used freewares. Only payware addons. Where can i remove the afcads?

This is a pretty simple fix - goto your flight sim drive with explorer and search for the airport name ie..  KLGA*.bgl

Then delete or rename all of the bgls which are not associated with your add on airport.  I would suggest they be moved to a backup folder somewhere.  

Make sure you run the vox indexer once completed. 

This is a pretty simple fix - goto your flight sim drive with explorer and search for the airport name ie..  KLGA*.bgl

Then delete or rename all of the bgls which are not associated with your add on airport.  I would suggest they be moved to a backup folder somewhere.  

Make sure you run the vox indexer once completed. 

In addon folder e.g. fsdreamteam LSGG? or another default LSGG folder?

goto the root of your flight sim drive and do the search for the bgls.  Just move or delete all of the ones that are NOT in your payware folder.

Hello, I hope the following helps out anyone with the same problem:

I purchased a Melbourne airport (addon) and had exactly the same issue with aircraft parked "inside" buildings and taxing off to one side of the taxiway.

After about two weeks of trying different things the following resolved the issue:

1) Install the new addon (Aircraft/Scenery/Airport)

2) Go to Start/All Programs/VoxAtc

3) Run the VoxAtc Indexer

4) Exit the Indexer and launch Flight Sim

And what does it say in the Voxatc instructions?

After installing scenery or aircraft into the simulator, you must run the VoxATC indexer to update
VoxATC's index of scenery and aircraft. A shortcut can be found in your Start Programs menu

Rog

Rog Hanson

Hello, I hope the following helps out anyone with the same problem:

I purchased a Melbourne airport (addon) and had exactly the same issue with aircraft parked "inside" buildings and taxing off to one side of the taxiway.

After about two weeks of trying different things the following resolved the issue:

1) Install the new addon (Aircraft/Scenery/Airport)

2) Go to Start/All Programs/VoxAtc

3) Run the VoxAtc Indexer

4) Exit the Indexer and launch Flight Sim

The OP confirmed in his first post that he has run the indexer. I have the same problem and I also have run the indexer.

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Just getting back into FSX with VOXATC and am having the same issues. For example, parked at gate 12 at EGGP using UK2000 scenery, without VOX enabled and there are aircraft correctly parked. Enable VOX and after initialisation the VOX traffic is parked in strange places including outside the airport boundary!  The runway guide lights are way off and the threshold or runway 09 is on the grass. Similar thing at EGLL, if you follow the lights you pass through walls, etc.