Sign in to follow this  
dornier

KORD FMC scratchpad error message after updating to Airac 1313 help!

Thanks for your reply, Mike.

Captains,

I'm not very friendly about uninstalls/re-install method, so here I post what was my solution. Quite simple. Just download and run the FSX/P3D Navaid Package and voilà!:

http://www.aero.sors.fr/navaids3.html

Let me know if works for you, guys. Hope this helps  :wink:

UPDATE: Jan 22, Tested! For me, this was the definitive solution. My T7 now is fully ready to rides the skies again  B)

Hey does this work with Default FSX and the NavData that shipped with the T7 or will not having everything updated everywhere cause additional problem?

Chris Camp

From navigraph there is the Rev 3 for PMDG..So better to download the latest one

Hi everyone, sorry this may be a little O/T but any ideas if there is a AIRAC availble for a default KORD, i.e. without the new runway developments?

Alaister Kay

Hi everyone, sorry this may be a little O/T but any ideas if there is a AIRAC availble for a default KORD, i.e. without the new runway developments?

Doubt it since that would defeat the purpose of updating them in the first place.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

Yeah kinda figured, just my default KORD causes me a headache lol. Guess I'll have to tweak the file

Alaister Kay

Hey does this work with Default FSX and the NavData that shipped with the T7 or will not having everything updated everywhere cause additional problem?

I use this tool on every AIRAC cycle change with no issues until now. My "standard procedure" is first, install the AIRAC cycle (NavDataPro) and second, run the World Navaids Package tool. Sincerely I refuse to get in "how-it-works" or "what-it-does" deep analysis. Using this method, simply works for me. Until now... :ph34r:

Ivan Lewis

PMDG B737NGX, B777 and B747v3 QOTS II

I got this FMC scratchpad message too: "KORD ERR: 10C RWY N/A" . I updated my AIRAC database (Navigraph) to 1405 and the error went away. Weird.

John Callum   Nothing is impossible if you don't have to do it yourself.

Win 10, X-Plane 11.50, FS2020, Honeycomb Alpha, Saitek panels, HP Reverb G2

I got this FMC scratchpad message too: "KORD ERR: 10C RWY N/A" . I updated my AIRAC database (Navigraph) to 1405 and the error went away. Weird.

Hmmm...I'll still get the error with the 1405 update.

Same problem exists with 1501 (navigraph)

I'm blaming FSDT for not updating KORD

Hi,Klimchuk,

Try removing the ARPT_RNWY.dat in FSX/PMDG/Navdata folder. It should rebuild the next time you start the 777 and likely fix the issue. I don't think the 777 detects whether all the runways are in the scenery.

Also, PMDG wants you to sign your full name in its forums.

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

Wow, this is a 2 year old post, but I got the same message where KORD and KOAK runways, SIDS, STARS are missing with the same KORD ERR: 10C RWY N/A message.   Here's the rub, I have new P3D install - clear install only 3 weeks old.  

Is this the solution? 

QUOTE FROM ABOVE:

Try removing the ARPT_RNWY.dat in FSX/PMDG/Navdata folder. It should rebuild the next time you start the 777 and likely fix the issue. I don't think the 777 detects whether all the runways are in the scenery.

If so, where is the navadata folder in P3D?  can some explain how to navigate to it?

Paul Gugliotta

1 hour ago, paulyg123 said:

If so, where is the navadata folder in P3D

< P3D root folder > \PMDG\NAVDATA

You didn't look did you?  Hope this helps.

Dan Downs KCRP