Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

14MAR14: Forum Return-to-Service. IMPORTANT READ ALL

Would there be 126 page tutorial included? 

Bilal Asif Khan

Would there be 126 page tutorial included? 

im not sure, but i doubt it. they already made a tutorial for the 200LR so i dont think theyd waste time on one for the 300ER cuz they are already running late on release.

the pictures on their fb page are real, and if you can find a link its actually on the precison manuals website as well. Ill see if i can find a link but you can only see the product page if u have the link.

http://67.215.169.55/pages/product/773ER.html

here...the 300ER is lookin damn fine! really looking forward to seing this thing in a Turkish Airlines livery

Wow, look at that lovely plane!! :O  :O

im not sure, but i doubt it. they already made a tutorial for the 200LR so i dont think theyd waste time on one for the 300ER cuz they are already running late on release.

There is second volume of tutorial that handles some more advanced stuff. Same with the NGX, volume one came with the release, volume 2 with one of the SPs.

The people doing the writing, and the people doing the coding are separate...

Why is this such a difficult concept in the sim realm?  Go to a McDonald's.  You pay one person, and someone else generally gets your food ready so that the processes can happen in tandem.  Same thing...

Kyle Rodgers

I found out something really interesting today from a real B777 pilot that got me thinking. Turns out that 19 years and dozens (if not hundreds) of updates later, the real 777 still has annoying software bugs. The one that really stuck out was a bug in the current software version where the aircraft would sometimes start an uncommanded turn offtrack while in LNAV mode....the appropriate corrective action is to select HDG mode, turn the aircraft back on course, then re-select LNAV. Boeing has promised a fix, but there will likely be more bugs arising once the new version is released (as there were with the last version).

This is a bit off topic, but I had a similar expierience with the PMDG 777 wandering off course in LNAV and thought it was just a little random bug that might be fixed in SP1. Now I understand how well PMDG similated the real one. I can now live with this "bug", knowing it's in the real 777 too. :rolleyes:

Johann van Rhyn

So Robert said this Monday maybe, that means if my calculations are correct he actually means Monday the 31st the beta team might get it. :lol:.  

Tony  

Good luck getting a beta out before April :P

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

For some people, you might think, who are married to the 777-300ER, or have no friends any more, except the 777-300ER :smile: Just wait, if it takes longer, the product is simply better :excl:

He has his own airport??????!!!! Someone find me some charts!!! I bet there is probably a Travolta 5 Departure SID or a STAR named like that. God how I want to be rich!

His main departure route is GREASE1, while his favoured arrival is SANDY1.

It's called Greystone or "JumboLair" Airport:

Jumbolair Airport (FAA LID17FL) is a private-use airport. It is located in the unincorporated community of Anthony, which is seven miles (11 km) northeast of Ocala, FloridaUSA. Frank Merschman owns and operates Jumbolair.[1] The airport has two runways: 18/36 with an asphalt pavement measuring 7,550 x 210 ft (2,301 x 64 m) and 9/27 with a grass surface measuring 3,640 x 100 ft (1,109 x 30 m). According to FAA documents, 9/27 ""Greystone"" grass airstrip was once so degraded that only the smallest aircraft could use it.[2]

It's a pretty one, too:

Kyle,

I think it would look nice parked on the ramp at KRMN... but Gollnick keeps saying "NO!"

He takes the fun out of everything.  :lol:

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

This is a bit off topic, but I had a similar expierience with the PMDG 777 wandering off course in LNAV and thought it was just a little random bug that might be fixed in SP1. Now I understand how well PMDG similated the real one. I can now live with this "bug", knowing it's in the real 777 too. :rolleyes:

Johann,

It is not a bug man - Boeing simply put this in to make sure that the pilots have something to do from time to time so as to prevent them from dieing of boredom up there LOL!!!

Kind regards

I think it wont be long before we see the 777-300er and SP1

I think it would look nice parked on the ramp at KRMN... but Gollnick keeps saying "NO!"

He takes the fun out of everything.

haha - it would look rather nice.

PAA operated them, too, so it could be added to the "fleet."

Kyle Rodgers