Sign in to follow this  
OAL809

These guys are serious...?

I am talking about the lost B777 from Malaysian Airliners.They are searching for about 12 days.

Really? 12 days for a lost airplane without finding any evidence? We have 2014 .We have nowadays the most advanced surveillance technology.

I was suprised when i heard that the pilot of the B777 maybe is a suspect because he was using flight simulator.Really, Microsoft Flight Simulator X like us like many other real pilots do.
Tell your opinion about....

I believe that he was using FSX or at least FS9, but do you notice how no reporter or will say "Microsoft Flight Simulator" or say how many people worldwide use MS FS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe that he was using FSX or at least FS9, but do you notice how no reporter or will say "Microsoft Flight Simulator" or say how many people worldwide use MS FS!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are all suspected terrorists (or at least hijackers) now... don´t forget!

oh yes nobody mentioned that he was using computer based microsoft flight simulator that everyone can simulate a flight in his home lol

The latest at this time with his FS is that there have been some files that were deleted. It looks like he had made flights to the indian ocean area, not sure exactly where but they are wondering if the deleted files will lead somewhere else. Maybe they are FLT files. The talking heads will dramatize everything and it really is all about ratings for most of the channels. Some channels are much better at just reporting the facts and leaving out their stupid personal opinions and conjecture.

Bob

I suspect this has nothing to do with a rogue pilot, hijacker or flight simulator user at all.

De-pressurisation is still the most likely cause in my view - just strange that no debris has been found after all this time.

It seems that most of the countries in the area are scared to admit that their air defence systems are so full of holes that a 777 can slip through all of their airspace un-noticed.

A lot of red herrings swimming around the South China Sea and Indian Ocean though.

IAN

Ryzen 5800X3D, Nvidia 3080 - 32 Gig DDR4 RAM, 1TB & 2 TB NVME drives - Windows 11 64 bit MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition Resolution 2560 x 1440 (32 inch curved monitor)

I believe two things.First one it's a hijack.As we know transponder could be disenganged only by a person.ACARs communication was also disabled.
No emergency squawk 7700

No hijacking code 7500

What about air traffic control?

If the aircraft was flying offcourse with transponder ON it is easy to identify it that was not flying on the actual route.

another parameter,WMKK-ZBAA distance is about 5 and half hours .At the preflight preparation maybe the could have +2 hours of extra fuel for diversion,weather, etc
In the event of de- pressurazation they just could communicate wih ATC  or we could see debris in a case of totally loss of the a/c

Twelve days have passed and nothing in the horizon.The technology nowadays is so advanced that we could find debris or the a/c's offcourse in few hours or days.
I dont like conspiracy theories but from this point of view 

1)secret intellegince has a relationship with all this events or even they want to cover something else

2)it was destroyed from a military exerscise by accident or deliberately

3)was hijacked and landed for terrorist purposes or something else

I sent the following to a buddy that was a B-52 Captain with a half dozen or so missions in Desert Storm. His reply is below:

http://keithledgerwood.tumblr.com/post/79838944823/did-malaysian-airlines-370-disappear-using-sia68-sq68

It’s not only plausible, it’s the best theory I’ve heard so far!  By the way...the first aircraft to launch on the “first night” of Desert Storm were B-52s which took off from Barksdale AFB, LA carrying cruise missiles.  It was well known that a few Egyptian air traffic controllers were very sympathetic to the Iraqi regime and were secretly passing along information to them.

How do you suppose the B-52s made it through Egyptian airspace without being detected?  (Wink, wink, nod, nod).

Something else I picked up on, and that is that the Malaysian governments investigation into the backgrounds of the passengers on the flight is virtually non-existent, and they are the only ones who know the passengers names and they are not sharing that information.  Apparently the term “Muslim terrorists” is politically incorrect in a Muslim country, and they are going out of their way to not find anything.  It’s why they never mentioned the term, “Hijack”.

So, to review.  Hijackers take over the flight just after it left Malaysian radar, disable transponder and turn left onto their new routing.  Climb to 45,000 feet where TOUC (time of useful consciousness) is about 15 seconds, depressurize the aircraft and kill the passengers.  Descend to 23,000 feet to aid the air conditioning system to quickly re-pressurize the cabin, and proceed as the guy below theorized.

So somewhere there’s a 777, probably being loaded with explosives, and the only question is where is it going?

That does it.  I'm done with following these MA370 threads.  I'm going back to watching CNN.  

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 --><strong class='bbc'>This is an automatic message.</strong><br /><br />This topic has been moved from "MS FSX Forum" to "Hangar Chat". This move has been done for a number of possible reasons.<ul class='bbc'><li>The most likely reason is that the post was off topic.</li><li>The topic could also have contained images or a video that were not appropriate to the original forum it was posted in.</li><li>The images might not have been "illustrative" or "explanatory" in nature.</li><li>The topic could have been moved because we deemed it to be more appropriately placed elsewhere.</li></ul>Please ensure that your posts are "on topic" and contain illustrative images or videos as appropriate. Do not post videos or images just for entertainment purposes anywhere but in the screen shot or video forums. <a href="http://forum.avsim.net/page/AVSIM%20Pages/screen_shot_rules.html"><B>See our image posting rules here</b></a>.<br /><br />Members who continue to post off topic posts can be denied entry to specific forums in order to reduce and remove the practice. Your cooperation is appreciated.

This is an automatic message.

This topic has been moved from "MS FSX Forum" to "Hangar Chat". This move has been done for a number of possible reasons.

• The most likely reason is that the post was off topic.
  • The topic could also have contained images or a video that were not appropriate to the original forum it was posted in.
  • The images might not have been "illustrative" or "explanatory" in nature.
  • The topic could have been moved because we deemed it to be more appropriately placed elsewhere.
Please ensure that your posts are "on topic" and contain illustrative images or videos as appropriate. Do not post videos or images just for entertainment purposes anywhere but in the screen shot or video forums. See our image posting rules here.

Members who continue to post off topic posts can be denied entry to specific forums in order to reduce and remove the practice. Your cooperation is appreciated.

I sent the following to a buddy that was a B-52 Captain with a half dozen or so missions in Desert Storm. His reply is below:

http://keithledgerwood.tumblr.com/post/79838944823/did-malaysian-airlines-370-disappear-using-sia68-sq68

It’s not only plausible, it’s the best theory I’ve heard so far!  By the way...the first aircraft to launch on the “first night” of Desert Storm were B-52s which took off from Barksdale AFB, LA carrying cruise missiles.  It was well known that a few Egyptian air traffic controllers were very sympathetic to the Iraqi regime and were secretly passing along information to them.

How do you suppose the B-52s made it through Egyptian airspace without being detected?  (Wink, wink, nod, nod).

Something else I picked up on, and that is that the Malaysian governments investigation into the backgrounds of the passengers on the flight is virtually non-existent, and they are the only ones who know the passengers names and they are not sharing that information.  Apparently the term “Muslim terrorists” is politically incorrect in a Muslim country, and they are going out of their way to not find anything.  It’s why they never mentioned the term, “Hijack”.

So, to review.  Hijackers take over the flight just after it left Malaysian radar, disable transponder and turn left onto their new routing.  Climb to 45,000 feet where TOUC (time of useful consciousness) is about 15 seconds, depressurize the aircraft and kill the passengers.  Descend to 23,000 feet to aid the air conditioning system to quickly re-pressurize the cabin, and proceed as the guy below theorized.

So somewhere there’s a 777, probably being loaded with explosives, and the only question is where is it going?

Your buddy needs to stop drinking beer...

This really is the most insane story i have ever heard.

No offence offcourse.

Here come the conspiracy theories...

Unfortunately, it seems these guys are serious....I am a Fox News watcher and even I am ashamed at the stupidity of the coverage. I love the "experts" that surface on these aviation stories. Last week Fox interviewed a 777 pilot along side some IT guy. The IT goofball actually suggested that someone could hack into the avionics via the Wi-Fi....are you kidding? The veteran pilot was trying (graciously) not to make the IT guy seem like a complete moron...a tough job.

Now people are looking at us GA pilots and Av-simmers with suspicion. These amateurs and "arm-chair analysts" have about as much business commenting on aviation, simulators and this case as the brainless hosts on "The View" do talking about politics.

There are ONLY three things right now that could even be, remotely, considered facts:

• Whomever was in control of the plane (assuming it WAS hijacked) at the time it went off-course, knew how to fly the aircraft and/or operate the auto pilot and the FMC.
  • We are dealing with incompetent and corrupt third-world societies and governments...both regarding the incident AND the investigation. These nations have poorly trained airline personnel, shoddy maintenance standards and arbitrarily enforced safety standards and are all-too-ready to blame Boeing rather than point the finger at incompetent or fanatic pilots.
  • There are only two ways this aircraft will be found: Wreckage from a crash site (if it went down) or the person/people responsible for the disappearance finally "drop the other shoe" and claim responsibility. A possible third way would be that we (the United States) pays off some third-world bottom dweller that knows something to spill the beans...just like we did with Saddam and Bin Ladden 

Unfortunately, it seems these guys are serious....

Hmmm you lost me with your bigoted comments about an airline you seem to know a lot about. I have friends who fly for and work for MAS and they are a very good operator. Their maintenance facilities and records are very good, and your sorts of accusations are not just slanderous but offensive.

I think we need to stop pointing fingers at people or organisations until it is proven they are guilty. I am sure you would not like to be accused of anything without proof yourself.

Sent from my Mobile thing

Well the truth is that there are very few facts and even what the experts are calling "facts" my not be. It is all conjecture.