Sign in to follow this  
math341c

Looking for an addon to set approaches easier...

You NEED to learn the basic concepts. IFR planning, fuel, what is reserve, weights.

You are trying to win Le Mans 24 hours before you know which control is brake, and which is throttle..

tutorial 2 (NGXsp1c) page 0.00.35 till page 0.00.46

here is written how to calculate fuel!!!

John

John Cramer

He is obviously not reading the manual or flying the tuorial. As such, he is never going to advance...

I am not sure if it is any service to him at all to offer any advice. He doesn't really seem to be taking the advice he is given anyway. The tutorial is a great start... and the manual at your side once you know the basics... there are still a couple of things I learn every now and then with the NGX...

A

I am not sure if it is any service to him at all to offer any advice. He doesn't really seem to be taking the advice he is given anyway.

Yep.  The principle reason I stopped replying a while ago.

Plus, I wasn't sure if the 'publicity' comment was a shot at me or not, so I just backed out in general...

Kyle Rodgers

>The principle reason I stopped replying a while ago.

Same here...

Ok guys im sorry. Me and my friend made a flight from copenhagen to antalya. We set everything as needed in fmc, all things worked. But one thing not, we was need to self set heading to the striped path to grap the glide slope. Success autoland tough.

We really readed the manual about fmc, but we still not understand. Now i tell you what's the problem.

We was descending, we contacted the airport, they said we may land on 36R. We set course, nav radio etc.

We go to dep on fmc, and click on the airport approaches and click on 36R ils. It makes a strange path, it makes a straight path and then it turns to the airport buildings. Not to the runway. We want a path to the start of the striped path so we can grap the glide slope and land.

OK, so you now learned that brake and gas are pedals, but still have no idea what the transmission is.

No winning Le Mans for you.

Gday Folks , Thankyou for such a wonderful addon for FSX , ... Read the manual... which one ... what page??? thats half the fun. except when I got to the part where it said " Intentional selection of reverse thrust in flight is prohibited" ( yes it does ) Whood have thought.??. It does take  a while to get your head around it  but it WILL come to you ... grasshopper

except when I got to the part where it said " Intentional selection of reverse thrust in flight is prohibited" ( yes it does ) Whood have thought.??

Well sooner or later there would have been that Diesel Eight pilot going "would be good to have a bit more rate, wouldn't it?" 

post photos

Well here is what happens.

Photos

Its making a path from the completely other site.

5lvzuq.jpg

We tried again, to click on the airport runway, and it made a straight path to the airport?

a73gm.jpg

We was need to self set the heading to the striped path, i think its called glideslope, to land.

95t0g8.jpg

successfull autoland tough

x45945.jpg

everything is working so fine now, the last things we cant get to work is that path.

Hi,

Look up the following on google

PMDG 737 NGX FMC Tutorials

There are lots of videos for the FMC and 737 NGX in general

Rob

The third photo brings up so many questions:

1. The altitude is 3000 feet yet the LOC cdi is pegged, the GS cdi is also pegged. As most of us know, pegged cdi needles at low altitudes, IFR, are scary and very dangerous.

2. This is susposed to be an ILS yet no APP is armed with gear and flaps down.

3. The gear is down and flaps are 15 but he is no where near the localizer or the GS as the Boeing ILS sequence states in the training manual (which he has obviously not read). I have no idea what kind of approach he is trying to make.

4. I also have no idea what the Garmin GPS is doing in the photo.

5. When you have no idea how to shoot an ILS approach, you don't need to add a HUD display to the mix.

6. Three pages in this thread, sound advice given to him over and over which he continues to ignore and still, his approach is so messed up and he doesn't even know it or recognize it.

Question I ask, how did a default FSX Garmin GPS get into this cockpit?