Hi Copilot

The short answer is that those minor fixes with the ABX module will need to wait. I'm afraid 'real' work is getting in the way ( I am 2 weddings behind the drag curve). ;)

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

Hi Copilot767

I have identified a fix for the Lights buttons but it won't appear until LINDA 2.1.  The ABX Panel Lights can still be toggled using Lights_PANEL_toggle which you can assign to any spare button.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

Thank you:-)

A little detail question- is there a way to do the frequenzy

selector more sensitive, when turning the knob up or down?

Hi Copilot

Unfortunately not. All the radio functions are hardwired.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

Is it correct- that if have set reverse thrust at my Saitek throttle and some buttons for other functions. .my LINDA have to be running?

Hi Copilot, there are definitely some anomalies with the joystick/device handling in LlNDA.

Normally it simply needs to be running minimised in the background but on other occasions it needs to be selected to the device page to function correctly. This appears to be the case if there are more than 5 buttons/switches on the device like the Saitek Throttle Quandrant. If you press a button, LINDA will highlight the button pressed in the On Press column. Pressing buttons higher than number 6 can at times highlight the On Release column. Why I have not yet worked out.

For my throttle setup I have the left lever axis set in FSUIPC to control the throttle with the closed micro switch set for reverse thrust (FSX: Throttle Dec not the usual Key:F2). This is set to repeat as long as the throttle level is pulled fully back. If I don't have LINDA set to the Saitek prior to touchdown, the reverse thrust can be slow to engage but the real problem comes when you deselect and try to taxi to the terminal. The reverse thrust then repeatedly engages and cancels with no control until I open the LINDA Saitek page. Again I have not worked out why this is the case. This is why I have asked the question for further examples on a different thread in this forum.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

Hi to all. Although I have posted previously regarding Linda for Airbus X Extended. Is there a module available for the Wilco Airbus Evolution 1 series anywhere?

I'm finding it difficult to intergrate the panels from Airbus X into a home made sim and with Wilco you have the 2d panels and the bonus of weather radar!!

I'm just eager to see if there is a module to control the software from the Vrinsight MCP Airbus combo that I own?

Any help would be great? I have gone to various forums and of course the Wilco website but to no avail!!!

Cheers

Jay

The Wilco is supported by the default software that VRinsight provide for the FCU. If you need any assistance you can contact their tech support via email at the address below.

TechVRi.jpg

Cheers, Andy.

Hello,

I buy the new Aerosoft A319,  but i don't know how to make it possible to work with the FCU VRinsight  and LINDA.

My A320 Axe work perfectly with the FCU and LINDA2Airbus.

Thank's again for your great work.

Djije

Hi Djije

I have been flying with the new A319 - great aircraft. If you have been flying successfully with A320 and the FCU using LINDA 2.0 and the Airbus Module 2.5b10 then there is a quick fix.

Go to the LINDA settings page, select Aerosoft Airbus X and click on edit. Change the 2 line to read "Aerosoft Airbus" to make it work with all Airbus variants (ie. A318/A319/A320/A321). Then click save.

Your existing set up should now work. The new Airbus A318/319 module 3.01 does not work with the FCU.

Andrew

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

Bonjour Andrew,

thank's a lot for your "quick fix"!  My A319 and A318 are now completely ready for take-off !! B)

Bon weekend!

Djije