Sign in to follow this  
Guest ThrottleUp

Shehryar Ansari Scenery

I just downloaded and installed Shehryar Ansari KCLE and KLGA scenery and all I can say is this guy is really good!Fantastic stuff and it's freeware!I just want to say, "get it if you haven't already" and a warm thanks to Shehryar Ansari for all the work he must have put into his scenery packages.Also thanks to Lee Brompton for his recently uploaded AFCAD for the KLGA scenery.Hollister

Guest ThrottleUp

Thanx Hollister, thats interesting. Would you mind posting links to the scenery? After searching I was only able to locate his Orange County Airport & Cleveland Hopkins International Airport scenery! But Id like to find all his work!:)

At least two of his airports also have yet another thing going for them besides awesome airport scenery -- very interesting approach procedures!KPSP has an extremely cool approach procedure basically between the mountains: http://myairplane.com/databases/approach/pdfs/00545VGB.PDFKSNA has the "freeway visual 19R" that is loads of fun if you have F1 USARoads or FSGenesis American Data Series: http://myairplane.com/databases/approach/p...EWAY_VIS19R.PDF

Guest ponyboy

Yea... wonder what's next in Shez's "magic bag of tricks". Maybe we can talk him into doing Kai Tak, Hong Kong! ;)

Yes, I believe KBUR is next on his list. He is doing the SOCAL area airports I believe. Hopefully KONT is after BUR.

Thanks Chaps, glad you guys enjoy the works.BUR and ONT are in the plan correct.;) but I am not particularly hung-up on socal airports, it is just that my concentration is on second-tier airports and these are good examples. I leave it to the big boys to do the big airports.RegardsShez

If your looking for a suggestion, how about another of the NY-NJ Port Authority airports - Teterboro (KTEB)Nice airport for Corporate Jets. --Tom________http://mysite.verizon.net/tjrush/tjrcaasig.jpgWhen once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the Earth with your eyes turned skyward,for there you have been and there you will always long to return. --- Leonardo da Vinci

Guest sssummer

Shez does great work and is much appreciated. Shez, when you are ready for KONT, I live nearby and can get you mucho photos (if they don't detain me lol) I will also handle the AFCAD for you if you want.KONT is the hub airport for UPS in So Cal in addition to a major Southwest Airlines destination.Brian S.

Guest ThrottleUp

ShezI really like your Palm Springs Airport scenery!!!!U rock :)