Sign in to follow this  
altstiff

Imagine Sim ZSPD...

That, or liveatc coverage.

I pulled up audio archives yesterday for the departure of CSN450 and CPA091 from Vancouver and was able to get their parking spots of D70, and W2 remote, respectively, when they called for their clearance.

I figure China would not be a supportive place for live feeding atc, England and Germany even ban it.

D70 is the parking spot at CYVR right? I still wonder where CSN Cargo parks at ZSPD.

Yup, China Southern Cargo called YVR clearance saying they were at D70 ready for departure in the archive. I also wonder where they park at ZSPD, I've seen photos taken from north of the west cargo apron that indicate CSN Cargo has some ops on that ramp, but the ADE file indicates that they park mostly on the northeast cargo apron.

I haven't heard anything yet. 

Checking it again :)

The night lights not showing up inside of a small radius is annoying. Would be nice for another small patch.

Any updates? Pretty frustrating to have spent money on a misplaced airport.