Sign in to follow this  
Q_flyer

Donations Made (2) - No "donator" Banner Added To My Id.

He recently sent me his TIR profile to try in a private message, initially thankful I now somehow feel a bit disturbed by it.

Silliest thing I've heard in a good while. Why don't you just delete that profile then if you feel that your computer had been defiled by it simply because it was given to you in an act of pure kindness buy a guy who once committed the heinous crime of pissing off an administrator of an internet forum?

Rolf Lindbom

wHDDh6t.jpg

None the less, Dave Romford, as many suggested, seemed to be making a positive effort to be a regular nice guy. We don't know the personal situation behind his troubles, could be struggling with an illness. A lot of folk making harassing comments on the net are actually being harassed or abused in real life and use it as a sort of escape. That doesn't make it OK, but just a thought.

Steve Waite: Engineer at codelegend.com

RIP Q_flyer, and Word Not Allowed, both whom I really liked here on AVSIM. Oh well...

Intel i7 10700K | Asus Maximus XII Hero | Asus TUF RTX 3090 | 32GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR4 | 1TB Samsung M.2 (W11) | 2TB Samsung M.2 (MSFS2020) | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm AIO | 43" Samsung Q90B | 27" Asus Monitor

This person and his business makes interesting reading via google,I am always sad when people spin a line ,sad because they think I am daft enough to be taken in and sad for them because they feel the need to do it ,just another person wanting to be something they are not

This person and his business

I knew I'd heard the name when Tom mentioned it. He was outed on a recording tech site forum for using images of someone elses mastering studio on his web site, claiming it was his setup :rolleyes:

His was outed on a recording tech site forum for using images of someone elses mastering studio on his web site, claiming it was his setup

Where will this all end? It's getting worse by the minute! :wacko:

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Yes Ron, I'm not sure this should continue as a subject for discussion.

Steve Waite: Engineer at codelegend.com

Yes Ron, I'm not sure this should continue as a subject for discussion.

I will close this topic to protect the sensibilities of our British brethren. :Whistle: