Sign in to follow this  
Tino

New sim platform announced, Have you heard of this before?

Rather ambitious to have not even started coding and planning on a release in 2015, I'll keep an eye on it but I have my doubts

Autumn 2014 actually.  :lol:

This is 99% some sort of scam or joke.

Google "Universim Software". You won't get one hit from throughout the entire Internet, except for that one page. There is a Kickstarter video game with the title Universim, so someone is going to have a copyright issue.

Autumn 2014 actually. :lol:

Wow they are on the ball.

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

Any site that resorts to stock photos from other sources and display logos like that need to be taken down.

Check the blog and look at the latest comment on the universim site, BTW.

David Zambrano, CFII, CPL, IGI

I know there's a lot of money in aviation because I put it there. 

BetaTeamD.png

I looked up the other Universim game, and it says its "the universim" not "universim" so I guess copyright might not be an issue. Still, the more I think about it, the more it seems like a scam :( too bad though. We need someone to make a modern simulator....

My gut impression is it's a total scam...hope they prove me wrong!

Cheers

Martin

We need someone to make a modern simulator....

Outerra can become just that, but it needs support from the community and funding.

And if you want to know who may be behind this http://www.whois.com/whois/exausolutions.com

No that's not him...That's the owner of the domain. (Exau Solutions). The guy who made the site has a completely different IP and is based in Colorado, USA. You're looking at the founder of the subdomain. He said its a prank anyway, so i guess that's the end of the thread.

surprise Boeing has not tried to shut that site down, or sue

what kind of a nut puts that scam up?

I fell for it until I read the paragraph of revelation

Yeah, since FlightGear was open source, It was copied by like 50 companies, and sold for $100. Lol this one guy I knew bought the pro flight simulator ###### for like $120 thinking it was real...and what arrived was 1 white disc in a plastic envelope, with an old version of flightgear installed on it lmao. 

LMFAO