Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

vesalius

The Flying Dream released!

Thank you Cenk!

I flew on this bird to Kos, back in June 2001. Unfortunatelly 4 months later this magnificant livery was a sight of the past at Brussels. I guess CTB also flew to Antalya or another Turkish touristic centre.

:Applause:

Very nice!

Thanks for your hard work. (Downloaded)

Nice job Vital.  Looks like you got everything sorted out and I must say that it looks fantastic!  Keep up the good work.

A small update on this...

Those of you who downloaded the repaint and who tried to install it via the NGX Livery Manager would have failed to do so. The PMDG NGX Livery Manager returns an error "Unknown Variant".

This is because I used the Boeing customer number for this one in the aircraft cfg file. I classified OO-CYN as a 737-86Q and that's what the Livery Manager has difficult to understand. It can only work with the "round, default variant" like 737-800.

The newer Operations Center is perfectly capable of understanding the designation 737-86Q and will install the paint in the 737-800 folder and add it correctly to your hangar.

I've corrected this small compatibility issue and uploaded it tonight to AVSIM under the same filename. I've asked the library file managers to replace the original file I uploaded a week ago. I've mentioned this also in the file description field, so you can see when the corrected version is available (somewhere the next 12-24h)

Many thanks to Pascal who informed me about this error via mail.